• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Meme I made, not sure if its been done yet

    Fallout 3 | Meme I made, not sure if its been done yet


    Meme I made, not sure if its been done yet

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    "Good thing this door is here!"

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Favorite screenshot I’ve taken of vanilla fo3. The game holds up visually/aesthetically in many striking areas

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    it feels so weird playing fallout 3 with a PS4 controller

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    /r/fo3 hit 20k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    My broken fallout 3 copy.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    my older brother had bought a copy of fallout since it's release, and it's finally decided to kick the bucket 2 years ago, but before that alot of crap glitched and broke even enough to the point of where i was able to access the vault door of vault 87, sadly i cannot provide screenshots of funny raider corpse spazzing out in a wall since i didn't take pictures for some reason, i was able to count how many times I've beaten fallout 3 like 5 times throughout 12 years but that time was spent doing pointless side quests etc, but I'm glad I'm able to share this info (also i played this game since when i was 6 but shhhhhh)

    submitted by /u/yourtoeshsndemover
    [link] [comments]

    Removing stutters in Fallout 3 (Game Pass)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Apologies for being dumb, but I can't find the sidebar fix guide mentioned in rule 7. Regardless I'm guessing stuff about the gamepass version isn't already covered.

    TLDR: how on earth do I get rid of the stutters for FO3 with the game pass version of the game

    So the game seems to micro stutter everywhere, supposedly a very common issue. Doesn't matter if I try turning V-sync off or I set all my graphics settings to low.

    I originally went through suggestions online, trying to edit the INI file which unfortunately didnt fix it.

    Plan B was to use Vortex (Nexus Mod Loader) to install a stutter remover mod, unfortunately Vortex isn't able to recognize the game pass version of the game

    Plan C was to install the mod manually, which I assume should be possible since theres literally an option to "enable modding" in the xbox app. Following this video I get to the step where I need to install fallout script extender (FOSE), and every time I try to run "fose_loader" I get a "Windows cannot access the specified path..." etc. etc. Trying to google fixes for this hasnt led me anywhere

    I'm currently at a bit of a loss. I just wanna play the game :( Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/IarCaboose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment