• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I got $100 for my birthday and I got “fallout 3 - game of the year edition”

    Fallout 3 | I got $100 for my birthday and I got “fallout 3 - game of the year edition”


    I got $100 for my birthday and I got “fallout 3 - game of the year edition”

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    For a moment there I thought I'd found a new weapon

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    What are some of your favorite mods? NSFW, or NFW

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Looking to start a new playthrough and im thinking of adding some new mods to my list.

    Some of my favorite mods are Marts mutants, EVE, more perks, ties that bind, and the antagonizer mod.

    submitted by /u/Bluejet144
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 3 and it’s DLCs available on the Xbox One?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    GameStop is closed where I live and I was hoping to replay Fallout 3 and all its DLCs. Is it available on the Xbox Marketplace or Gamepass?

    submitted by /u/ArthurOfHouseMaxson
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow pc fo3 players, do you experience this? I’ve been playing for over 9 hours but it only shows minutes��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment