• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | I posted a Skill Book Guide Map yesterday and the feedback I got was amazing. One user asked me to work on making maps for the DLCs and I thought, why not? Thank you guys for the support and I hope you now have a forthright time discovering the secrets of Big MT!

    Fallout: New Vegas | I posted a Skill Book Guide Map yesterday and the feedback I got was amazing. One user asked me to work on making maps for the DLCs and I thought, why not? Thank you guys for the support and I hope you now have a forthright time discovering the secrets of Big MT!


    I posted a Skill Book Guide Map yesterday and the feedback I got was amazing. One user asked me to work on making maps for the DLCs and I thought, why not? Thank you guys for the support and I hope you now have a forthright time discovering the secrets of Big MT!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Turns out the kids in Freeside can eat ash.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:53 AM PST

    I made a map detailing the location of every skill book in the Mojave and thought that I should share. I hope someone finds this to be useful!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Quite the reputation indeed

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Who's gonna be the one to break it to him?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    Found in a local paper at Zion National Park

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Favorite Fallout game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Ain’t that a kick in the bazingad

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Just when you thought that Deathclaws couldn't get any scarier....

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    What dlc is best

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    I want to get one of the main dlc packs but I don't know which one to get

    submitted by /u/generic-memes
    [link] [comments]

    Hi its my first time playing. I just reached level ten and Veronica is my first companion and i did the dialogue option about her goals and she wants a dress. I don't wanna know the location or anything, but there is some way to get her dress right?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Why don't my modded new vegas work?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:45 AM PST

    Why don't it work?

    submitted by /u/stickels89
    [link] [comments]

    how do I get the legion dialogue options at the end of the divide?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    playing through lonesome road, before entering the only quest I had done was "we are legion" where you kill everyone in camp forlorn hope, I got the legion dialogue all the way through, but now I'm at the temple in the final dialogue and the NCR dialogue option pops up at one point and clicking it results in failure

    Edit: just deleted the saves gonna start over, still would like answers though

    submitted by /u/MEKK-the-MIGHTY
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get two Plasma Casters?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    I killed the Van Graffs with Cass and somehow got two Plasma Casters. One that the guy was using, and another one that was on his body.

    submitted by /u/Certesis
    [link] [comments]

    Modding troubles

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I am not sure if this is right place but I recently started up FNV again and decided to toss in a couple mods. I was doing alright so far until just before starting running FNVEdit to double check, and on 2nd use FNV keeps loading DLC ESM before main esm and FOMM load order is perfectly fine so not sure where its taking this load order from

    submitted by /u/UninformedReader
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any mod suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    I've just recently moved to pc (shockingly late, I know), and one of the biggest reasons why was for mods for some of my favorite games. I figured if anybody knew any good weapon, armor, graphics, texture, etc mods, it would be the reddit community. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EatThyChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best & most updated modding guide?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I'm windows 10. Is the modding guide on this subreddit updated? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    submitted by /u/papa_sasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment