• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Fallout | I did some Fallout 3/NV ghoul makeup for Halloween!

    Fallout | I did some Fallout 3/NV ghoul makeup for Halloween!


    I did some Fallout 3/NV ghoul makeup for Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Inb4 I know the vault suit ain't it with the ghoul makeup but yeah hope you guys like it!

    https://imgur.com/a/vH3tvx5

    submitted by /u/tes-a
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout music: agree or disagree

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I believe I cannot be the only one who thinks this, playing all of the fallout games can really make us appreciate old music. Anybody else think the same way?

    submitted by /u/The-Broken-Record
    [link] [comments]

    I think I understand Fallout 4. It’s about exploration, not role playing.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I did not like Fallout 4 when I first started playing it. I hated that my character had a given back story and just couldn't, just couldn't, be a bad guy. I hated the speech system and the fact that you often only had two choices. I was so used to New Vegas and F3 giving me all the choices in the world, getting multiple endings based on those choices.

    I stopped playing Fallout 4 for awhile. Then I began just a few days ago. And I started liking it. I loved the art design, music, world building, factions, etc. And I think I know why: I stopped playing it like an RPG. I was just using it to explore the Wasteland.

    That's what it became for me: an exploration of this world, it's characters and history. Often the stories were harrowing, heroic, hilarious, and so fallout-y. I began using the sarcastic dialogue options, not to affect change, but just to see what dialogue I would get in response. Though I was detached from the game in terms of personal agency, I was closer to its world.

    Yes, there are some choices. I can side with this group and that group, see where this character ends up, etc. I can do the same in the other Fallouts, but in F4 the choices and consequences are far more limited. But once I accepted that, Fallout 4 became great.

    Also, I needed a mod to turn off the dumb Minutemen quests and the Institute is dumb.

    submitted by /u/donotusethisaccountu
    [link] [comments]

    My makeshift halloween costume I wore to work

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Ideas to make Fallout 76, a better game, aswell as new content.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Obviously Fallout 76 launched in a very poor state. Nevertheless, the developer's are working on it, and they are making it a better game. I applaud them and iam happy that they're doing their best, but I feel there are some things lacking and iam going to post my suggestions for gameplay features, and a few ideas for quests.

    [Gameplay Feature Suggestions] (For Existing Features)

    1: Perk Loadouts -

    We really need perk loadouts in Fallout 76. As far as I know, they havent mentioned adding them but they would be very beneficial to the game. It's a bit of a hassle to change your perks. It would be much better if we could just switch to a shotgun build with one click of a button, rather than spending a few minutes deselecting perks, and then finding the perks that you want.

    2: Global text chat/world text chat -

    Global chat/world chat would be an excellent way to improve player interaction. As of now, the only time you ever really interact with other players is if you're doing an event, or buying/trading with them. Global chat would not only make trading items easier as everyone would see your offer, but it would also help people make friends and just all around have fun with other people.

    3: Trading -

    Caps lose value once you're trading very rare items that are worth more than caps. Alot of ultra rare items in the game will be traded for another rare item. The issue here however, is that you cannot safely trade items with another player. This is stressful because the only way to trade this way, is to drop the item. This is very risky for obvious reasons. I propose making a borderlands style trading system where both players submit their items in a menu, and they both have to accept a trade option for it to go through. This would make it safe to trade items with other players.

    4: Stash Box -

    The stash box started at a 400 carry weight capacity. Then it was bumped up to 600, now its 800. I think to just round it off to 1,000, would be perfect.

    5: Vendors -

    Add better items to NPC vendors. I feel as if alot of vendors carry worthless items to buy. Making a few of them carry better loot would be nice.

    [Completely New Gameplay Feature Suggestions]

    1# - Creating your own legendaries - This would be pretty overpowered. However, maybe add a cooldown to it, and a high cost. So let's say I wanted to add a TSE legendary to my pipe pistol. If I really wanted this legendary, I would have to roll my luck with RNG. Adding a system in place where you could add legendary effects to weapons, would be nice. To balance this out, so people dont just make whatever they want, whenever they want, add a cooldown on how often you can do this, aswell as a huge script cost. That way the economy doesnt get flooded with amazing weapons, (So items still have value), but players can for a hefty price, make their desired weapon.

    2# - New Legendary Effects New legendary effects for weapons would be nice.

    3# - New Perks Specifically, Quest perks and roleplay/rpg perks would be nice. A legendary perk that makes it so you can bypass a skill check during an NPC conversation once a day is an idea.

    4# - Traits Bring back wild wasteland and other perks from previous Fallout games. There is no downside to adding them as it only enhances the RPG aspect, that Fallout 76 needs to improve on.

    5# - Player Titles I like how the Elder Scolls Online had it so that you could display a title. So if you had aligned with certain people in ESO, or had done certain quests, you would gain a new title. This was a fun way to see what other players have accomplished. It would be cool to see a player with a, "Deathclaw Hunter" title that they unlocked after killing 300 Deathclaws.

    6# - Karma System As of now, killing random NPC's does nothing. Helping them also does nothing. I think by killing friendly NPC's for no reason, the player should have their karma effected. This could effect your reputation with the Raiders/Settler's, aswell as give the players better prices or certain titles as I mentioned before such as, "Physco".

    7# - Add Dynamic Radiation Effects - If you die of Radiation, I feel it would be extremely cool to have a % chance of turning into a Ghoul. This is a bit of a stretch but this adds a Lore Explanation, for being able to be a different race. So for example, assuming you did turn into a Ghoul, you would get certain benefits/debuffs such as a -4 to your intelligence and charisma, but a +5 to endurance, an immunity to radiation, aswell as perks that you can only get as a Ghoul. This would be a fun way to add, "Races", like how you can be a Vampire or a Werewolf in ESO.

    8# - Clans - Having dedicated clans would be another nice way to unite the community, and add to the role play. You could quickly group up with clan members, aswell as maybe a new clan vending machine that functions the same as ESO. (But in the Fallout universe).

    [Existing Lore To Make Use Of For Quest Ideas]

    1 - Make Use Of Automatron -

    My idea of this, is add a short quest that unlocks the ability to craft your own robot, that you could in turn use to fight with other players robots, and make bets on items or caps, on who will win. Tie in a daily event that you can do, that will unlock new parts for your robots.

    2 - The Flatwoods Monster -

    The Flatwoods monster needs it's own quest. It's a very cool character that I've only encountered twice during my 500 hours of Fallout 76, and I would love to see it have it's own quest.

    3 - MOTHMAN -

    Now, I think that a Mothman questline if added, needs to be lengthy. Not as long as wastelanders, but no shorter than Steel Dawn. There is so much potential in this character/faction, that it desperately needs it's own storyline.

    5- An Expansion To Nukashine -

    Nukashine was short and that's unfortunate. It was a really cool way to tie in Fallout lore, with West Virginia. I feel an extension to this would be fitting.

    6- Grafton Monster -

    A dedicated quest for the grafton monster is in order. Every Cryptid besides the Wendigo, lacks a dedicated quest. They're so cool and unique. They deserve quests/storylines.

    [Completely New Quest Ideas]

    1 - Hunting Quests -

    A league of Expert Hunters stationed in The Mire, would be cool. Throughout this questline, you would start off as a newbie. Hunting radstags, but eventually you would prove your worth and hunt big game prey, such as a named, legendary beasts. I would like there to be hide outfits that you could get from this questline. For example, a beaver pelt outfit, or a snallygaster skin outfit would be cool. As an addition to this quest, overhaul animals and add, "Rare parts", that you would have a % chance of looting from these animals, that you could in turn sell for caps, or collect.

    2 - "A Trip Into West Virginia" -

    This isnt what you're thinking. This questline would add a hippie. This guy would be all about tripping and exploring the spiritual nature of the world. He would be all about Tripping on the Uber Trippy Radioactive shrooms, that produce an intense trip. These radioactive shrooms, would add a very trippy visual effect on your screen, but they would also grant you a +5 intelligence boost to compensate for your screen having a seizure. As an added benefit, this would also add visual effects to all chems. Some would be more intense than others but it would be immersive that if I took Jet, my screen got all hyper focused and sounds were sharper.

    3 - Aliens -

    The Aliens of Fallout need their own Questline. Preferably as long as Steel Dawn. If this happened, I would love to see more Alien weapons added into the game.

    4- A Haunted Hotel/Manor -

    This could either be an event, or it's own quest. I feel this would be fun and could be a memorable quest if done correctly

    [End] I dont have much more to say as iam getting tired but, these were just a few of my ideas, on stuff to add to Fallout 76.

    submitted by /u/Massaassasin
    [link] [comments]

    am i playing this series wrong?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    i really try to love fallout games (i loved skyrim) but it seems like every time i try and get into one of the games the same thing happens. i create a cool character and start leveling into the things i will need for my build as i follow the main quest but after my first death the game seems to get 10x more difficult, enemies that i used to dispatch with ease are bodying me left right and centre until i get caught in a loop of respawning and dying at which point i quit because its just not fun.

    is there something im missing

    tldr; game gets so hard i quit after my first death.

    submitted by /u/loxiscool
    [link] [comments]

    you find a radroach in your garage

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    what do you do(in real life)

    submitted by /u/atrulyevilburrito
    [link] [comments]

    Best early weapons for fallout 4?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    I recently just started playing fallout 4 and can't do any of the missions since all I have is the pistol I found in vault 111, any suggestions where I could find better weapons?

    submitted by /u/TenderJuicy57
    [link] [comments]

    My friends dislike the green tint of fallout 3 but I like the aesthetic it brings.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Would anyone like to see a Breath of the Wild style of climbing system implemented in the next Fallout game?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    So for those who aren't aware, Zelda: Breath of the Wild has a stamina system for running, swimming, and climbing. In that game basically any surface, whether a rock face, tree, or icy glacier, is climbable. But you are limited to climbing short distances and finding an outcropping to rest and recover, or eating stamina boosting foods to get to the top.

    Fallout already has Action Points that will decrease when sprinting or sprint swimming until the AP bar is depleted.

    I would like to see a wall/rock climbing system added to the next Fallout game. Not just for convenience, but as another roleplaying option to get from point A to point B. I feel that a climbing system similar to BotW would fit in well with the existing Action Points system and make the world much more interactive and explorable, as well as giving the player more choice.

    One of the beauties of 3 dimensional roleplaying games is that you are able to control what your character can do physically. Running away, crouching behind a rock, or climbing onto a box to get over a fence are all role playing decisions that happen in real time. They should not take away from Dialogue however, but instead always add to the number of decisions your character is able to make.

    submitted by /u/MankillingMastodons
    [link] [comments]

    My FNV Pumpkin Carvings: Which Side Do You Choose?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Can You Side with both the Railroad and the Institue? is that plausible? [SPOILERS!!!]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:48 AM PST

    [Fallout 4]
    I recently started a new game of Fallout 4 and wanted to go more in-depth on listening and hearing out each faction. and now that I've spent a little bit of time being introduced to each one; I've wanted to see both, how far can you go with each faction and how many missions can you do for them without reaching the end and destroying another faction? I want to see them out more and help them with the things that are morally correct and helpful to the commonwealth. So are there any missions that I should avoid completing before doing every other quest?

    And back to my main point. my most favorite factions are The institute and the railroad. It's a weird mix I know but I have my reasons. mostly that I like how the institute is progressing scientifically for humanity. I just think they could go without the god complex/mistreatment of the synths. (I have the same compassion for robots, synths, and Humans all alike. Ghouls too.) Anyway is it possible to finish the main story by siding with one and not completely destroying the other ending in genocide?

    Thanks for the help for anyone that answers.

    TL;DR Can I side with both the railroad and the institute in some kind of way that doesn't end in total genocide?

    submitted by /u/nkirral
    [link] [comments]

    Chose Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition as my first video game, I am really enjoying it so far

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3vT869R

    I purchased Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition on the 26th that arrived on the 28th to coincide with the Xbox One that I had bought on the 21st which promptly got here on the 23rd as I read it would work on the system through backwards compatibility. This is both my first console and first video game, I am really enjoying Fallout 3 so far the only issues I've had is some of the dialogue is either incorrect or spoiler like Disarming the bomb dialogue option the first time you meet Lucas Simms or how Andy Stahl will claim you're standing in The Brass Lantern well not being there and V.A.T.S sometimes ignores objects in front as it will give you a high percentage but then you'll end up shooting the object in front of you.

    Of course I think this goes without saying but please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    A working automobile

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Why can't there be a working automobile?

    submitted by /u/GamerAlex8
    [link] [comments]

    Could the Master live?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I saw a screenshot from the cancelled Fallout MMO and it's words said THE MASTER LIVES. Do you reckon he's still out there or us he truly dead?

    submitted by /u/LegionaryRiley
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do in Fallout 76?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I bought it for 15€ on sale and it has almost finished downloading and I'm curious about a few things.

    Can you build a base anywhere? If yes, are there like really dangerous zones that I could build like a radiation shelter for newbies or something like that haha

    How aggressive are the players? If they are aggressive, can I just live in the middle of nowhere undisturbed like a damn hobbit?

    And overall, what fun stuff can I do?

    submitted by /u/CreatureWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Tower settlement question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    So I want to build a tower in a settlement but I'm not sure what settlement to use, I'm thinking covenant. Any suggestions

    submitted by /u/tymaret13
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 can’t identify my GPU

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I downloaded Fallout 4 on my PC after not playing it in over two years and when I went to reset my graphics settings it says "your video hardware was not identified" I can play other games with no problem and this is the first time this has occurred.

    I have and RTX 2080S

    submitted by /u/AngryTurtleGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find Drag's NPC and Faction Overhauls for New Vegas?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Question about my loaf order regarding Horizon

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I'm using mod organizer 2 for my mods after using the automatic sorting button my load order looks like this

    Fallout4.esm

    Z_Architect.esm

    Homemaker.esm

    Z_Horizon_Loot_Respawn.esp

    Z_Horizon.esp

    Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements.esp

    Z_Architect_Extras.esp

    Z_Architect_HomePlate.esp

    Z_BlurRemoval.esp

    Z_Extras.esp

    Z_Horizon_DEFUI.esp

    Z_Horizon_Patch_Homemaker.esp

    Z_Horizon_WeaponPack01.esp

    EveryonesBestFriend.esp

    Z_Horizon_Timescale.esp

    Crossbow.esp

    Z_Horizon_Patch_Crossbow.esp

    My concern is that the Nexus page for horizon states,

    "*Z_Horizon.esp
    *Crossbow.esp <-- WRONG ORDER - NEVER DO THIS!
    *Z_Horizon_Patch_Crossbow.esp

    ALWAYS load other mods BEFORE Horizon, and patches AFTER. There are reasons why this must be done. The patches patch Horizon to support those mods.. NOT the other way around. " But my automatic sorting does exactly that.

    The author also states Horizon should be loaded last in my load order however I have it first as "Priority #1" so could it be that the author and I just have reversed load orders? Any help? Is my load order good or should I change something?

    submitted by /u/DontBreakMyFish
    [link] [comments]

    Is my save glitched? I need help and i don’t want to restart my Fallout 4 game.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    So basically I'm at the point in the game Called "The molecular level" where you need to go to the northern church after you kill courser and have it's teleportation device examined. But when I go to the church and put in the combination RAILROAD on the circle, nothing happens. I've been trying to figure out what I may have missed, but there's nothing I could have missed. I've talked to the Tour bot before and have already started the "freedom trail" quest. But that doesn't seem to correlate "the Molecular level" quest. What could I have missed? I've followed the red trail. I've put in the right code. Is there a certain order that I need to put the code in? I'm just so frustrated with this and I've gotten really far into the game so could anyone on this forum tell what I might be doing or if my game is glitched? I need help, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Agraz444333
    [link] [comments]

    Talking to General Tsu as a Legion member

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Do you get any special dialogue with general Tsu if you are a member of the Legion and talked to Caeser?

    submitted by /u/Punguin456
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod out there that changes Veronica’s companion perk?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    The workbench thing is worthless when ED-E has all of those benefits and then some.

    submitted by /u/Laser_3
    [link] [comments]

    Lore wise how strong is each main character from the fallout

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment