• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Who was that?...

    Fallout 3 | Who was that?...


    Who was that?...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    So that's where Super Mutants come from...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Nice hour escape from being an adult.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Fairly new player, any tips?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing game for 10 hrs but found myself in position where i dont know where to go what to do, i don't have good guns since i don't know where to find them. Any tips where to go, what guns to find will help

    submitted by /u/-MaiQ-
    [link] [comments]

    Jericho gone??

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I had him sit in place at paradise falls and he said he went back to magaton it's been 2 in game weeks and he's not at the bar or his house in megaton. Where could he be. I thought he was dead but I never got the notification that he died so I still have hope.

    submitted by /u/boys_to_men
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment