• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Can someone help me? In the PS3 version if you connect a PS4 controllers, neither R2 or L2 (triggers) work. Do you know how to fix this?

    Fallout 3 | Can someone help me? In the PS3 version if you connect a PS4 controllers, neither R2 or L2 (triggers) work. Do you know how to fix this?


    Can someone help me? In the PS3 version if you connect a PS4 controllers, neither R2 or L2 (triggers) work. Do you know how to fix this?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PST

    So my PS3 controller broke, so I got both of my PS4 controllers and connected it to the PS3 (both via bluetooth and also with the USB cable), and for some reason both of the triggers dont work. If you know how to fix this please tell me, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/le_demarco
    [link] [comments]

    Fawkes killed in Vault 87?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PST

    I just went through Vault 87 and released Fawkes, but he was quickly killed by the other Supermutants in the Vault, leaving me to deal with the rest of the quest by myself. Is this normal? From what I read he should be hard to kill. I am playing FO3 as part of TTW, if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/FrightenedOfSpoons
    [link] [comments]

    Safe Storage in Fort Independence

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Just did the Brotherhood Outcasts side quest and got access into the fort. Planning on using it as a player home and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any safe storage locations within the fort.
    There's some Safes on the first floor but they might get stolen from. I'm assuming the best spots are the one desk where the password for the terminal is located, and the footlocker where the key for the storage room is. Since they both carry special items I imagine they wouldn't respawn and I'd just like to ask if anyone else knows. Worst case scenario I can try to test it out myself.

    submitted by /u/Brocily2002
    [link] [comments]

    To add a bit of spice to enemies

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment