• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Fallout 3 | You're SPECIAL photoshoot / Fo3 birthday portraits for my son

    Fallout 3 | You're SPECIAL photoshoot / Fo3 birthday portraits for my son


    You're SPECIAL photoshoot / Fo3 birthday portraits for my son

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Is this that nuclear winter those NCR troops keep asking for? (Outcast power armor Foam cosplay)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    (Pitt DLC) Ashur's Power Armor has way too much lightning in the back

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Argyle, you magnificent bastard!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Herbert "Daring" dashwood's "Dying" wish.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Hi ive been playing fallout 3 forever (1 and 2 scare me) and i just remember today playing after so many years about herbert and argyle I just thought of it. The thing of two really close friends thats been through the world and its trials is one of the greatest things in the world to see.

    Let me explain I was doing my run you know kill the bigots in TPT because early game Ghoul mask is to good to pass up unless you are doing a certain run without it for fun right? But after revisiting herbert after like 8 years from me last playing as a teen i really thought about it and as im trying to see if i can find another reason to keep people there alive then herbert him talking about him and argyle was really something for this quest.

    So he asked me to go find him and see if he was ok. Normally since im careful i wouldnt go pass TPT due to skipping half the game with SAC garage and DCS(Deathclaw sanc) are at the bottom left. But for herbert since he is going to die i wanted to atleast tell him what happen to argyle.

    I wish i could have saved both him and argyle because herbert not being a bigot and argyle no matter what saving his skin and sticking with him made me realize you dont see alot of this in these times. Herbert not seeing status and being high nose. Argyle not putting herberts recklessness on his heart all the time and putting himself just made me feel like they could have sought up something for these two.

    But thats just me maybe im over thinking it. What do you all think about this?

    submitted by /u/Meedandfeed34
    [link] [comments]

    Making of a true Enclave

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    I am currently looking for help on an Enclave based mod. I am currently in need of scripters, writers, and in general people who enjoy the idea of an Enclave that isn't a generic bad guy #3.

    The basis of the mod is that in FO3, instead of the original opening the player would wake up in Raven Rock as 'The Sergeant' instead of the 'Lone Wanderer'. The mod would open up with the player following a squad of 5 on a patrol for the tutorial where the base game functions would be explored much like the Vault Opening just... more interesting.

    As the mod prolongs the 'Sergeant' will guide an ever growing base of soldiers siding with Eden (A purist route), Augustus (Security State route) or Lieutenant Willow (A new character who would be the Reformist route) leading the Enclave against the BOS in varying ways depending on player choice/agency. With the end goal being Wasteland purity, control, or freedom respective of the three paths.

    Goal of 30 main quest (10 each) with side quest, and a new companion, Staff Sergeant Lancaster.

    If interested or have questions message below, or my discord Jaden#1599. Also my email [jaden.lawrence_12@outlook.com](mailto:jaden.lawrence_12@outlook.com)

    And yes I am well aware of the frontier, partly the motivation for this post.

    submitted by /u/YourLocalMedicJay
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite DLC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Question about skill boosts from equipment

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    If I was to have energy weapons at 100 and equip tesla armor for the plus ten boost, would that still increase my energy weapon damage or is it capped at 100 and the skill boost rendered pointless?

    submitted by /u/PlasmaFlamer
    [link] [comments]

    (Discussion) Favorite Companion

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I'm sure this has been done before, but I was wondering which companion is your favorite, and why? Personally, my favorite is Charon. From the introduction to him by his "Speak. To. Ahzrukhal." line to the scene that follows should you recruit him made him a personal favorite. Not to mention he looks mighty good in Buttons wig. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/free-teyrn-loghain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment