• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Madlad survived the Boomers' artillery

    Fallout: New Vegas | Madlad survived the Boomers' artillery


    Madlad survived the Boomers' artillery

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:47 PM PST

    A Light Shining in Darkness

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Dr. 8 already had enough of Dr. Klein's crap

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Forgot there were deathclaws north of good springs -__-

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Last glance at the hologram. Goodbye.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Top 10 pics taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    My take on a Pre-War C-Finder. Made in Blender.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    So unnecessary...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I just discovered something REALLY interesting; apparently, Chris Avellone designed Legate Lanius to be smarter than Caesar, and to be disloyal to him. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:48 PM PST

    What happens if you destroy the bunker and side with Yes Man?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I just want to know the negative effects of this.

    submitted by /u/SkullCrush776
    [link] [comments]

    *flashbacks of murdering White Legs with hunting shotgun slugs*

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    What are some characters who the community perception of has improved over the years, and what are some that the community perception of has gone down

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Personally I think Ceaser has gone from being seen as a brilliant mind to a dolt who uses philosophy he doesn't understand to justify war crimes.

    People also seem to be thinking that Lanius is actually a pretty smart war leader instead of the big raider boss type.

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    Boys I did it, all 50 stars!!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Mega Doc Mitchell

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    It was at this moment that I knew

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Goodsprings morning

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Any mods to show my consequences for quests?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I know the living wasteland has that option, and I have a mod for the BOS, but I was wondering what other mods show my actions more.

    If that was too general, maybe like more patrols, people in different areas, areas changing.

    If anyone knows any mods for this I would love to know!

    submitted by /u/ForgotMy0ldPassw0rd
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    If I leave a bunch of my stuff in a desk in the room in the atomic wrangler that you get for killing Caleb McCaffrey will it stay there

    submitted by /u/the_big_sad-
    [link] [comments]

    I was intrigued to see what happens when I hire a super mutants services

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Well now i am too.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Easier graphic overhaul?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I just got back to the game after more than a year and I was looking to improve its graphics with mods, but it seems that to get any good result multiple mods are necessary and I just end up confused with all those files.

    Is there any way to make the game look somewhat better by using few mods, or perhaps even just one? Maybe a mod pack that doesn't require much file management? I understand that some mods are necessary just to make other mods work well together, but is there a simpler way to go about it?

    submitted by /u/CrutchKira
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult would it be to make a remastered New Vegas?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    So, I know nothing about coding - well, that's not quite true, I can a little bit of Scratch - but I got wondering, how hard would it be to remake New Vegas, possibly in another engine or something, you know, to make so that it doesn't crash and the faces of everyone doesn't look like melted plastic?

    submitted by /u/SirAmaZorro
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Are there any up-to-date immersion mods using Imp's Ambient Temperature, or any other temperature mechanics?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment