• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sierra Madre poster retouch/remake

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sierra Madre poster retouch/remake


    Sierra Madre poster retouch/remake

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:32 PM PST

    The huge empty world space beyond the map is perfect for driving

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I was fighting in the arena and I think I broke my hands

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    my beloved non-courier fnv character

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    A New Vegas movie poster idea I worked on today

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    This should be the theme for the fallout franchise

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:14 PM PST

    Some more Gameplay done, Malcom was a hard fight,

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Can we take a moment to honor those who beat Dead Money without the e mysterious broadcast?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:22 AM PST

    I swear that was the only thing keeping me from not losing my shot when I played Dead Money. From the Collars to the atmosphere... well that's a whole other story.

    submitted by /u/seannymcmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    FONV NCR Army Organizational Structure in the Mojave Wasteland

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I got bored and decided to see how accurate the New Vegas NCR is compared to current US Army structure. I only took the list of named NCR characters, so all the no name people on the strip and on patrol aren't counted here. They just fill out the ranks.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18-dgznu6wj2RfdnXRb6uL5VOXzvqQrFUkHE0OGNbZpE/edit?usp=sharing

    I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the game writers came very close to a reasonable facsimile of an Army organizational structure. Along with the constant talk of not being manned high enough, the NCR in the Mojave Wasteland is roughly a bastardized division. It contains one anemic Brigade Combat Team (BCT) commanded by COL Moore, an Infantry Officer. It also contains a Garrison support element commanded by COL Hsu, an Engineer Officer.

    COL Moore's BCT is spread throughout the wasteland, with main areas of operation at Hoover Dam and McCarran. Her only named battalion commander, MAJ Dhatri, is headquartered out of McCarran. She also has a MAJ Polati (perhaps another battalion commander) at Camp Forlorn Hope. Meanwhile COL Hsu is spread to the four corners of the wasteland with primary areas of operation out of McCarran, Mojave Outpost, the Strip (no named characters but his people would be guarding the embassy), and Camp Golf.

    I looked at what the characters were doing and what comparable people in the US Army do to determine what their MOS or AOC was.

    The NCR also employs a number of civilians and contractors similar to the current US Army.

    Of course the wiki was a huge help in this.

    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fallout:_New_Vegas_NCR_characters

    submitted by /u/NoPlaceForTheDead
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'd share this here too

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Just got to Hobbiton for the first time ever, 2/10 the hobbits were too green..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Innocent NPC's you killed for no reason, that made you feel something.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I recently beat the game on my first playthrough and have been going around killing NPC's for fun on my latest pre-Hoover Dam battle save.

    I was in Primm, and killed the Nash's, felt nothing. Killed the people at Vicki and Vance, felt nothing. Killed that smug, ungrateful Deputy Beagle, felt nothing.

    Walked into Sheriff Meyers shack, and hit him with a shotgun blast. He cries out "I'm hit", in this really fearful manner. For a moment I felt sympathy. Killed him anyway. But yeah, most of the time I don't feel much regard for the NPC's after having finished my playthrough - but Meyers got to me for whatever reason.

    submitted by /u/Show_Expensive
    [link] [comments]

    A small selection of my weapon collection

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    About the wasteland of New Vegas

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    During the courier's exploration, it has been told about Mr. House's life before the Great War and how he saved Las Vegas from total annihilation. But my question is, why does it still look like a post-nuclear wasteland? Shouldn't most of the land still contain greenery, water sources, and wildlife than sparse lands and sand? Like how they did with Appalachia in 76. Yes, I know that he couldn't stop all the bombs from hitting. And one location proves so that is near Lake Mead, but my question is shouldn't the rest of the area still at least look operational and not just look like the bomb fell on it?

    submitted by /u/SirGamer247
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I get the Boomers to side with the NCR and I choose the House ending?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    I want to be able to do King's Gambit, but I can't access it until I complete Things That Go Boom. I want to get the Boomers to join House in The House Always Wins since I'm doing a playthrough for him this time as opposed to the NCR, and I'm not sure if I get The Boomers to support a faction I'll wind up opposing as opposed to RoboDad how that will effect the final mission and the Boomers' opinion of me.

    submitted by /u/WorldLieut8
    [link] [comments]

    Mod not working cr hd combat ranger

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    I recently installed cr hd combat ranger retexture and the ranger outfit is still the same as unmodded but the helmet is hi res

    submitted by /u/Wyattbruhmmm
    [link] [comments]

    Hands down the best portrayal of a Christian in a video game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Fallout The Frontier Mod

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I wanted to try fallout Frontier because it sounded interesting but it didnt work on my FNV and then i heard how bad it is though i still wanna try it anything i should know like that i am banned or how does it start?

    submitted by /u/Aaaaatlas
    [link] [comments]

    Made my Unique Brush Gun and Her name is “Lorean”

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Anyone have 3dnc error 404 issues?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:05 AM PST

    It seems all the downloads were taken down or something. Does anyone have generic NPCs and Interesting NPCs? Those are in my top 5 go-tos. The game feels so weird and empty without them.

    Edit: 3dnpc*

    submitted by /u/SiegfriedScott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment