• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Fallout | It really bothers me that MacCready stays with the PC after you finish his loyalty quest.

    Fallout | It really bothers me that MacCready stays with the PC after you finish his loyalty quest.


    It really bothers me that MacCready stays with the PC after you finish his loyalty quest.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I just finished the MacCready quest line again and I really think it would be better if he left for a certain period of time (20 in-game days or something) and then came back with his newly cured son. I just can't understand how it's logical that he stays. He just hands that cure off to Daisy and hopes his kid is still alive to get the cure? Ugh.

    submitted by /u/PartypantsPete
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood is the best hope for the commonwealth.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    1. Not only do they have the ability to use power armor and the ability to fly vertibirds but also the ability to manufacture said items, no other faction besides the Institute can perform this type of mass production. Let's say you side with the Minutemen, you're basically destroying a military armed air support and heavy land support so a couple of rednecks with below average guns and leather armor can defend the entire commonwealth? Sure the minutemen did destroy the brotherhood but let's be honest, if the brotherhood wanted the minutemen dead they would've been destroyed.
    2. Ghouls and Synths are ticking time bombs. Ghouls can turn feral as proven in Nuka World, this in my opinion changes the question to when will a ghoul turn feral, we don't know how long a ghoul can live but we can assume the further they live the more there brain could rot and lead to the same outcome. Synths on the other hand are legitimately walking terminators when you think about it, there are examples of synths "acting" human but are they really human, if synths are humans should we consider dogs humans what about birds too, all three receive stimulate and have a basic knowledge of emotion.
    3. Elder Maxon is supposedly a battle tactician and a intelligent man who grew up surrounded with books and lead models to follow, Desdomona is just an old person. Seriously we have nothing on this girls background and don't even really know if she does anything besides give situation reports, for all we know Pam could be coming up with plans.
    4. Idk ... they give you free power armor what's not to like.
    submitted by /u/N_eon5
    [link] [comments]

    I've been working on an FNV mod for almost 3 years, you should check it out!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/67987

    I release updates for it every Friday / Saturday, along with a short youtube video showing off all the new changes! If you do give it a try, I hope you have fun!

    submitted by /u/punchbattle
    [link] [comments]

    How expensive was a nuka cola prewar?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I know this is an out there art question but bear with me;

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I'm looking for someone to do some art of my FO76 character in their BoS uniforms and whatnot, does anyone have recommendations of who I should look at or previous experiences?

    submitted by /u/MoroTheLass
    [link] [comments]

    About Fallout Van Buren.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Just got me thinking today, stuff like fallout 3 being remade along with fallout 2, will there ever be a van Buren revival? My thoughts on this is i doubt it, mostly because everytime i hear a person or a small dev group say "im going to revive the project" it never happens, basically people usually get it started at the very beginning and before they can get any further they full on abandon the project because the people go in way over there heads and say to themselves "oh shit this is harder than i thought" and leave everything behind for the next individual to do the same thing and the cycle continues, from what i remember besides interplay theres been at least 11 people so far who tried to revive it and failed with only very little progress done, but this is what i just remember when ive done alot of digging about this game a few years back, unlike fallout 3 and 2 van buren its like it refuses not to be made for some reason, its like a curse, hopefully one day the curse may brake and we'll finally see the game in all of its glory or will it go after its next victim to once again be buried after being dug up.

    Besides my opinion id like to hear what your guys' thoughts on whether or not one day of the game being revived, i pretty much lost hope and skeptical by this point after since digging through about the game and plus hearing new people say there going to do it and end up not, id like see it but unless if some miracle happens or interplay comes back from the dead I doubt it.

    submitted by /u/CONTRAmage
    [link] [comments]

    Does F:NV Continue after the Main Story?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I'm currently on my first playthrough of Fallout NV and I've really enjoyed exploring the Mojave and doing the interesting side quests but I'm not sure if the game ends after the Second battle of hoover dam. Does it? Is it like F3 where you need a DLC?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/UndockingOrc020
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Preston love slavery?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I was doing the Nuka world quests that have you go a slap a slave collar on a random raider, scavenger, etc. And after I put the collar on the raider it said "Preston Loved That". It even got him to want to talk to me about 'how good I've been'. I started this run to make Preston look like the worst judge of character in the world but he apparently thinks I'm doing the best.

    submitted by /u/LichsGetStitches
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best ones

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    What are the best quests in fo4 in your opinon side or story quests

    submitted by /u/infamous-shadow12
    [link] [comments]

    State of Civil Rights in the Fallout Universe

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    If the culture of Fallout is stuck in the Atomic Era, how about the rights of Blacks, Gays, and other groups that were disenfranchised during the 1950's but were starting to gain their rights.

    submitted by /u/Thomas_On_Reddit_
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they make the Gannon Family Tesla Armor worthless?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    It looks dope, infact my favorite looking piece of armor in the game. It just doesn't have any redeemable qualities. Doing arcade gannon's quest gets you the gannon family tesla armor and the remnants power armor. But i found there is no use to the tesla power armor besides for having a companion wear it. You get +10 in energy weapons but that stat doesn't go over 100 and the people who would be using it would probably be energy weapon builds and would already have it at 100. If the stat could go over 100 i wouldn't be making this post but here we are. Yes i know its medium power armor which is nice since you can repair it using cheaper armor if you are using jury rigging, but I actually found it easier to find normal (heavy) power armor. You can find power armor at various shops or you can steal it from ncr heavy troopers. **** I just cant find any reason you would use it. You get the superior remnants power armor in the same quest. Like I said the Gannon family tesla armor is not only the best looking power armor, but in my opinion the best looking armor set in the game. **** Please comment and leave your thoughts on the power armor and/or say why you agree or disagree with my opinion!

    submitted by /u/Kevinswitched1
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Elder Maxson's dismissal

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    You've read the title; I was arguing with some friends about random stuff from the different factions in the game and we came to a point where a friend said something about the SS inability to become elder thus not having that much of a pull in it. A few hours later I looked up Maxson's age to perhaps consider the possibility of you becoming an elder after his death, needless to say that was not the case.

    But then a thought came through my mind, McNamara's dismissal as an elder from the Mojave chapter, he can be accordingly dismissed from his position because he gave direct orders to multiple groups of paladins and knights instead of giving those orders to either Lorenzo or Hardin; this brings me to my next point, Shouldn't you have the ability to replace Elder Maxson seeing as how he has a tendency to directly order both you and Danse around instead of having the head Paladin give those orders to Danse? That is of course unless I'm missing something

    submitted by /u/R4Nd0mS
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat New Vegas for the first time (Wild Card ending)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Holy motherfucking fuckshit of ballsacks. I never expected the ending of a Bethesda game (i know it wasn't actually made by bethesda okay) to be this in-depth about everything you could do. I had only managed to complete Boone's and Cass's Companion Quests, so I appreciated the "happy endings" they got, but E-DE going missing because I couldn't find his outpost? Raul not knowing what to do with his life? Lily going off to find her grandkids, etc. etc.? It made me want to go back and give them the help they so very needed. Also, the aftermaths being about damn near every side quest in the game? Meyers being a bit too strict of a sheriff for Primm's own good, the Fiends and Powder Gangers disbanded because their leaders are dead, an entire fucking Vault of Powder Gangers that I've never heard of running rampant, the Ghouls at the REPCONN test site helping the citizens of Novac, and the fate of all the settlements (that aren't Nipton) were determined by what you did to help or harm them.

    I plan on starting my next playthrough immediately, siding with the NCR this time around, and I definitely plan on seeing what other things I can do in this impossibly immersive game. What game to be my introduction to the Fallout series!

    submitted by /u/dweebwithoutglasses
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas, heroic idiot.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    When I finish my current playthrough of New Vegas with my Charismatic Gunslinger (male), whom I love and have a whole Headcanon-ish story for, I'd like to make a new character.

    And idiot. A really, really lucky idiot. (Female, cuz I want her story to include falling for Veronica.)

    I'm thinking, intelligence of 1, maybe 2. I mean, shot in the face, brah. That'll leave some damage. But put all those unused intelligence points into luck. Perception would be at 4 or 5. And those points go to luck too. I'm thinking she'd be oddly Charismatic. Focus on Melee, with some handy points in Guns for certain situations. Focus less on accuracy and more on durability. And definitely picking Idiot Savant as a perk.

    Btw, I play of Xbox 360. At least until I eventually get a PC.

    What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/RecordSpinmlp
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Guides?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I just recently started playing with my brothers, and man am I getting my ass handed to me lol. Even by mutants half my level, there'll be like 8 of them with auto rifles and their weird Merlin alien pets, and ill get shredded. I was doing the quest for rose where you have to steal from a super mutant camp and I chose the hospital one by the array and I used most my ammo, 15 stimpacks, and a lot of aids and still didn't finish clearing it. I'm level 13, are there good spots for me to XP farm? I saw the Charleston Capital Building is great, but I don't think I have good enough guns for that

    submitted by /u/Tkl071924
    [link] [comments]

    Character transfer

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Is there character transfer from consoles to pc on fallout 76? Been thinking to move onto PC

    submitted by /u/kevinmyturtleislit
    [link] [comments]

    unable to get FO3 GOTY to launch, any ideas or remedies to help fix this?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    hey! so I'm just like probably hundreds of others that have come here asking the same thing, i bought FO3 goty during the steam summer sale only to find out it wont play on windows 10, I've installed it and messed around as best i can, but i cant seem to get past the launcher when clicking play before it crashes, I have tried getting games for windows live , I've then removed it and then tried the disabler for windows live, I've set it to windowed mode, I've set the fallout3.exe and launcher to windows 7, xp service pack 2 & 3, and it still crashes when clicking play in the launcher.

    is there anything else i can do? because its not seeming to be worth it much more

    submitted by /u/That_flippin_horse
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda vs Nexus

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I haven't seen much on this that isn't old so I just wanna see what others opinions are here. I've tried using Nexus and I get stuck going down a rabbit hole without even playing games. Also I find that some mods won't work or require complex installations processes. It has many more mods than Bethesda but I'm beginning to notice that Bethesda is catching up. I like the UI in Bethesda much better and feel that downloading mods is much smoother. I'm thinking of just switching entirely to Bethesda and only using Nexus when there's a mod I want that's not on Bethesda. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jtrain95
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Summer Sale - Purchasing Fallout

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    So I have the base game of Fallout 4. I am a huge Bethesda fan, but have mostly played the Elder Scrolls titles. Like I said I have Fallout 4, the base game. I would like to eventually get into the Fallout universe and games and am wondering if now would be a good time to purchase the DLC for fallout 4, as well as FNV and F3, or if I should wait for a better sale, like Black Friday or Christmas/Winter sale? Are the current prices the lowest they go, or will I be able to get a better deal if I wait for future sales?

    submitted by /u/WbtoOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best new Vegas dlc for getting you up to level 30?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend are playing new Vegas on hardcore and we're after the level 30 achievement. We're at level 27 and one click away from the point of no return. We can't find any decent size quests (xp wise) so we're hoping one of the dlcs will give a decent amount of xp

    submitted by /u/Man-of-the-sea-
    [link] [comments]

    Will Fo4 and 76 be playable on the ps5?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Just curious if they'll be playable. I heard the majority of ps4 games will be and was wondering if anyone knew anything.

    I have fo4 in my library and 76 on disc

    submitted by /u/AbrasiveLettuce
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this is allowed! I'm trying to find a ps4 mod.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I've been away from the game for a year. It was a mod to add three settlers at a time. It did by making a custom beacon thing and you'd flip the switch. Does anyone have any idea what it was called?

    submitted by /u/firstman1000
    [link] [comments]

    Will fallout 3 run on Windows 10?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Just a quick question because I recently got it on steam. If it can't, how will I run it?

    submitted by /u/Showzapow
    [link] [comments]

    I think piper is a very overrated companion, and character

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I hate piper

    I don't know what it is, having her as an companion is the wooorst everything about her just makes me irritated, like when she calls you BLUE and just the way she speaks, I just feel like her character is so..repetitive idk maybe it's just my weird opinion, but she is my least favourite companion. I feel that she adds nothing.

    Just had to let that out there, because I feel like piper is a bit overrated

    submitted by /u/crazybunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment