• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Fallout Lore | Getting a lot of concern for the anti-Institute people using "Synths just toasters, machine no have free will, reeeee" in their arguments. Hate the Institute if you wish, but how are you gonna diss the idea of machines with free will when Codsworth and Nick exist?

    Fallout Lore | Getting a lot of concern for the anti-Institute people using "Synths just toasters, machine no have free will, reeeee" in their arguments. Hate the Institute if you wish, but how are you gonna diss the idea of machines with free will when Codsworth and Nick exist?


    Getting a lot of concern for the anti-Institute people using "Synths just toasters, machine no have free will, reeeee" in their arguments. Hate the Institute if you wish, but how are you gonna diss the idea of machines with free will when Codsworth and Nick exist?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Like I said in the title, I don't understand THIS SPECIFIC part of the anti-Institute crowd.

    Now, I get why people wouldnt like the Institute, they kinda screwed over their once good intentions until Father and (especially, in one such timeline) yourself came along and helped redirect things (though it was mostly yourself), but what's with the Brotherhood-esque machine racism going on?

    Like, I bet half the people arguing against Synths/Machines having free will don't realize that they are shitting all over Nick and Codsworth and Curie, who I bet most of them like at LEAST one of the aforementioned companions, right?

    I dunno...I can see the other arguments against what is effectively my favorite faction (barring Minutemen) in this game, but why are so many of you guys anti-machine free will and venomous about the idea when Nick and Codsworth and the like exist? Do you think they don't deserve their free will?

    Not trying to hate, just confused...

    submitted by /u/TimeLordHatKid123
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 76 lore canon?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I know that Fallout 76's dev team have zero shits when it came to the lore and set out to just basically create a Fallout themed MMORPG (which they did a decent job at), I just hope it isn't canon. I think I remember a developer mention that it's only"quasi-canon" or something shortly after release but I might be remembering wrong.

    submitted by /u/TheonlyAngryLemon
    [link] [comments]

    can we get fallout as a anime?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    this is my question how would it work

    submitted by /u/butler_guy101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment