• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Gary Christmas by Doomed-Dreamer

    Fallout 3 | Gary Christmas by Doomed-Dreamer


    Gary Christmas by Doomed-Dreamer

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Dr lesko, does the ant queen kill him?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    So I decided to do what he asked, I killed the ant guardians and left the queen alive, went back to the doctor, he gave me ant might, and then I followed him all the way back to the ant queen, she starts throwing the green shit at me and then it says Dr lesko is fleeing and he ran behind the ant queen, since she was killing me I had to leave.

    Wtf is up with that? What would make him think he would be safe from the ant queen? So does he die now? Or does he have a connection with the ant queen and it doesn't attack him? It did look like it was only attacking me...

    I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/JoeRoganRoids
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment