• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Brother stuck overseas for Christmas. Sent our favourite game to his steam account as he’d never played it . But I’m still his *big* brother soooo.....

    Fallout: New Vegas | Brother stuck overseas for Christmas. Sent our favourite game to his steam account as he’d never played it . But I’m still his *big* brother soooo.....


    Brother stuck overseas for Christmas. Sent our favourite game to his steam account as he’d never played it . But I’m still his *big* brother soooo.....

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    When you’re in the basement of Repconn stalking invisible nightkin and you blow a whole clip down a hallway because of a bottle glitching ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    the moment in the game your ridiculous name choice pays off

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    primm slimm painted on a rock! yeehaw!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    My friend is a massive Fallout fan and an even bigger fan of Christmas. Here is a drink coaster I made for him.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Merry Christmas from Freeside!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Ain't That A Kick In The Head

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Tried to replicate FNV with Skyrim Mods

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:14 AM PST

    You can never escape Malcom Holmes

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    this is what you call dedication!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Help me figure out the roleplay of a drugged up melee char supporting the NCR!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I would love to do a melee build again (no or not much sneak), but I am at a loss how I would RP a good guy (essentially a traditional DnD Paladin), using drugs only because he sees them as needed to finish his good deeds.

    Maybe a former tribal of a tribe that was peacefully annexed by the NCR?

    submitted by /u/SirMirrorcoat
    [link] [comments]

    When the Legion finds you and your friends on the wrong side of the river.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    these lil guys are cute

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I think something went wrong ...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Lonesome road ede bug

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    So I stared playing lonesome road and when I activated ede he won't move I tried pressing the follow and wait button several times and it didn't work please help.

    submitted by /u/oliver_gwr11_14xx
    [link] [comments]

    Gun choices and mod questions (new player)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Hi, I recently bought this game to play on my low end laptop (with a m&k) and currently just have performance mods installed and VanillaUI+. I also have Clarity - an orange tint remover, FNV animations, weapon mesh improvement mod, and RH ironsights(not sure if this is working, ironsights are still very un clear.)

    I still get fps drops and stuttering even with suggested performance mods installed (4gb patcher, Performance of the Gods, Better game performance v5, new vegas tick fix.) I was wondering if there are any other performance mods for me, my pc specs surpass the minimum requirements of the game APART from my VRAM, which is at a poor 128mb.

    My other question for once im all setup is about my build. Ive researched a bit and guns sound like the safest bet (and what I would go with anyway.) I just wanted to get some opinions on which gun types are the most fun to use in practise for a full playthrough. Shotgun with the and stay back perk looks fun but maybe it gets repetitive (what weapon could be a mid ranged back up?) I havent looked at sniping much because I dont normally enjoy stealth play. Any fun gun suggestions?

    Thanks in advance for any feedback, ask below and I can list my full, short, load order if you need it :)

    submitted by /u/Simbansi
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas brought much NCR Merch

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    [Hardcore mode] New to the game, build advice?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Hi, first of all, merry Christmas to everyone!

    This is my first time playing New Vegas, and wanted to do so in Hardcore Mode (played 3, 4 and 76 before). After creating and restarting my first character like 5 times (either because of wrong SPECIAL distribution or ugliness) I've come here to seek professional help.

    I'm pretty unsure on how to build my character, as there's no respec on Xbox, and I'd rather not spend lots of hours to realise I can't use the weapons I want. I just can't tell how important or useful things like "DT" or Repair are, I don't know if I'll want to ignore stuff like Barter or Science either. Also I'm not planning to buy any DLC at first unless I want even more stuff to do. So my skill points are going to be pretty limited as it is because of the level 30 limit.

    I'm also not sure of how late you can get the implants but they seem pretty crucial for any build. Anyway here's the build I was planning to use:

    6 S (+2 with Weapon Handling and +1 with implant for melee weapons requierements)

    5 P (+1 implant for Better Criticals)

    9 E (because Hardcore mode and no powerarmor)

    *1 C *

    4 I (With Educated it should give the same as 8 raw Intel)

    6 A (With the reload perk and handling perk, maybe the implant for Slayer)

    9 L

    Traits: Built to Destroy and Wild Wasteland 'cause it looks fun, and I rather have the fun stuff than the useful stuff.

    I wanted to combine melee with ranged using wacky or unique weapons instead of useful and reliable ones, so maybe I should go energy? Not sure. I also read somewhere that you loose a Gauss rifle if you choose Wild Wasteland? That sucks. Also I planned on not using fast travel at all like I did on Fallout 4 if that matters.

    I'm probably thinking about this too much, but I wanted your opinion on the build and to know how important you consider skills outside combat like Repair, Science, Barter and Speech, before spending precious skill points on any of them and screwing up my character. So any input from you is appreciated. Sorry for the wall of text.

    Tl;dr: First playthrough also Hardcore mode. Build above good? Non-combat skills important? Fun wepons? Many thnks, mry xmas.

    Edit: Fixed formatting, Charisma looked ugly instead of just useless.

    submitted by /u/ThisCocaineNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Nightstalker squeezin’s: what do they taste like

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Big EE-3 on his hiiiiiiiiip

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    New Vegas Mobile?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:55 AM PST

    With Xmas over , gifts given, and upgrades added, could a smartphone and emulator be strong enough to run NV?

    submitted by /u/XxDayDayxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment