• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Fallout 3 | fallout 3 full game stream

    Fallout 3 | fallout 3 full game stream


    fallout 3 full game stream

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    hey guys i was thinking about streaming fallout 3 would anybody be interested ?

    it will also be my first time playing the game i already streamed fnv and i wanted to try this gem too !

    so if you are interested tune in in an hour here : halfbakedbanana - Twitch

    i hope this is okay to post here

    submitted by /u/sem3een
    [link] [comments]

    Scribe Yearling won't take my books (Xbox)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    As the title, Yearling doesn't give me the dialougue to turn in pre-war books to her. I tried reloading an older save, dropping my books, and also punching her then yielding in an attempt to reset her dialougue. I'm on console so no commands for me. Any ideas? Iirc she's the inky person who gives the books any value outside of normal trading.

    submitted by /u/Robotnik1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment