• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | ARCADE PLEASE

    Fallout: New Vegas | ARCADE PLEASE


    ARCADE PLEASE

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    U/Yamirenamon’s artwork. Go give them internet points.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Oh shit, Tops security is knocking on the door and he won't go down, what do I do?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Fallout New vegas 2 trailer (fanmade)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Playing an evil character without all those pesky moral limitations be like

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    I killed House with my Gauss Rifle and his entire chamber disappeared

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Took a while but the courier finally delivered the platinum chip I ordered lmao

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Putting "Fucked up in the head" to new perspective.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Haven’t touched this game in forever First time playing any of the new Vegas DLCs wish me luck in the Divide !

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    There will be no dialogue checks, only death

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Made some art with the ranger helmet as the base

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Didn't know you can pickpocket rats

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    So... I describe to replay the game... I’m having fun to say the least.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Share your New Vegas unpopular opinions here!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Let's do something that's been in my head for a while and share some opinions related to New Vegas that would raise some eyebrows among other fans (also please don't downvote unpopular opinions you disagree with, they could create an interesting discussion, basically like r/unpopularopinion). I'll start with two:

    1. Old World Blues is actually my least favourite DLC. It was Honest Hearts when I first played them, but when I come to think about it I don't find OWB as amusing or humorous as people say. LR has always been my favourite, though, in spite of the linearity.
    2. I don't think Easy Pete is such a big deal, not even in meme potential or whatever you want to call it. I would expand on this, but I don't want to.

    What about you folks?

    submitted by /u/Pax19
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in reading some new Vegas fan fiction?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I'm thinking of writing some just to flex my writing muscles a little. Fallout seems to be something that's regularly on my mind just as a person who loves stories and worlds and details, so I have a pretty good new vegas narrative from the courier's initial execution right the way up to and after hoover dam and making use of all DLCs, an independent / anarchist new Vegas (with some actual anarchist theory/practice), and the courier acting first as a power guarantor through the use of a combined Big Mt/House industrial + R&D base.

    The desert rangers would play a much bigger role, including techifying them up using this courier influence and helping them to maintain the Mojave desert / Nevada as independent and a power balancing pendulum on the NCR. They'd also play an active role in going after what's left of the legion after hoover dam along with the NCR rangers and the courier.

    The rest is pretty open... if there's any demand I'll definitely take it a bit more seriously (limited writing time in my schedule..)

    submitted by /u/CloudsInTheSunset
    [link] [comments]

    you didnt win anything as far as im concerned jackass

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    What happens when you try to get Victor to take out Cazadores for you

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    So I started another game recently, and there is an annoying little bug I can't seem to get past.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:10 AM PST

    So after deciding to help Ringo out and kill the Powder Gangers, Ringo talks to my character, gives them 100 caps and then the entire town becomes hostile towards me. I figured I accidentally shot a Brahman or something so I reloaded. I like good springs but unfortunately I had to murder everyone.

    submitted by /u/Vaders_Fist_501
    [link] [comments]

    Can I save Ed-e and stop the launch?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Vault 22

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    How to mod FNV to give the FNV the "remastered" feeling?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Hello!

    Last time, I made this post on how to start modding with FNV. I have followed the Viva New Vegas guide, and feel I got the hang of the basic download and installation. I am now fully aware that sinitar gaming is a name that is fowled upon, so no more mention of him.

    But I am still looking for ways to remaster FNV, or try to get as close as possible. I've already installed NMCs Texture pack, but I still feel I have long ways to go. Any recommendations? I'm looking for mods that overhaul just about any aspect of the game.

    On a side note, I am not sure if this is because of VNV, but the enemy markers/ticks on the compass are not showing, no matter how close or far away they are. I have just started a new character, so maybe it has something to do with my character being a low level?

    submitted by /u/sgy0003
    [link] [comments]

    Mods to remake New Vegas?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    So I am thinking about playing fallout new vegas soon. I've played it before but I could never bring myself to complete it, due to the fact that the gameplay was just so boring. Are there any mods out there that can make the game a bit more exciting and interesting?

    submitted by /u/IDuckling
    [link] [comments]

    Anon plays FNV

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment