• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Dr. Lesko won't let me complete "Those!" do I have any options?

    Fallout 3 | Dr. Lesko won't let me complete "Those!" do I have any options?


    Dr. Lesko won't let me complete "Those!" do I have any options?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:49 PM PST

    So I've gotten to Dr. Lesko and he tells me to kill the 5 ant guards, I go in, kill the guards, and when I get back he says "I've detected some changes in the queen's hatchery, what did you do?". I tell him my work is done and he just says "Oh, you didn't even set foot in the hatchery, come back when you're done. I think this is a glitch because I have checked off the "kill ants" one. I don't want to kill him for bad karma, is there a console command or something I can use?

    submitted by /u/nintrader
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment