• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Fallout 3 | “Dad taught me never to accept rides from strangers” -DESPITE BEING RAISED IN A VAULT

    Fallout 3 | “Dad taught me never to accept rides from strangers” -DESPITE BEING RAISED IN A VAULT


    “Dad taught me never to accept rides from strangers” -DESPITE BEING RAISED IN A VAULT

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Console command to close console?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Hi, I already posted here today so maybe if someone helped me I could finally chill - is there a console command to disable the console? Like to close it not remove completely

    submitted by /u/nellneheil
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] can't open console for the love of god

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I really need some help, I'm losing my mind over here.

    So, the key below escape (don't know how it's called) doesn't open the console. I've tried all the possible solutions I have found so far and none of them work.

    • My resolution isn't at fault here, when I press the key I can still move around and interact with the world, so the console hasn't been opened
    • I don't have infrared devices or whatever they're called, so I can't disable them
    • I have unplugged and plugged in my controller's usb thingy and it doesn't make any difference (is there a way to change it in your setting though? Because on FO4, even when I unplugged my controller, the game still thought I was using it)
    • I have tried a few mods, one that apparently binds the console to f4 key - didn't work - and the console goggles mod - it did work but I couldn't close the console afterwards. Maybe someone can help me from there??

    I'd love any suggestions. Have been trying to get this game to work normally for the third day right now and have barely been able to play at all.

    I'm running on Windows 10, so it's not a Vista problem.

    submitted by /u/nellneheil
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Does anyone know what happens if you blow up the citadel and then go to gnr for the first time. do you fight the betroth alone. cause i wanna do that

    submitted by /u/At40_4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment