• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Fallout | I hid a set of New Vegas Snow Globes back in October for Documentary. Since no one took Big MT in Mountain Pass, I’m keeping it

    Fallout | I hid a set of New Vegas Snow Globes back in October for Documentary. Since no one took Big MT in Mountain Pass, I’m keeping it


    I hid a set of New Vegas Snow Globes back in October for Documentary. Since no one took Big MT in Mountain Pass, I’m keeping it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I finished the Far Harbor questline and saved before digging up the chest that generates a random legendary item. I need some advice on what weapons effects are the best?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    So far the best one's I've gotten are an Explosive Minigun and a Neverending .44 Magnum. I want to get a OP sniper since The Last Minute or Sentinel Plasmacaster are only decent snipers. Do you think I should keep "rolling" and wait for an Instigating sniper rifle?

    I'm probably thinking Explosive Minigun > all other options.

    Edit: Neverending Fatman is probably #1 weapon if I could ever get it.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5 Wishlist

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    -New York City (Tri-State Wasteland)

    -World/scenery altering quests.

    -Side factions you can ally with and have them help. (Think Boomers and their bombing at the Hoover Dam)

    -Settlement reputation that can alter alliances, companions, and quests.

    -Return of the Fallout 4 perk system, but have speech checks and maybe something like traits/skills.

    -More pre-war lore or aspects. I really enjoyed Fo4's preview of the pre war era.

    -I would like to see more evidence of "rebuilding." Its been hundreds of years and I believe that with the settlement system and quests, you can make the wasteland move towards what it used to be before the war. Maybe repair subways, powerlines, etc.

    -More enemies and friendly non-humans.

    -Keep weapons/armor unbreakable

    Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/AmericanAir88
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 3] In the opening segment of the game, when you're transitioning from the age of 10 to 16, there is a line of dialogue where it seems like your dad is giving you "the talk"!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    I've played Fallout 3 hundreds of times before, and in my recent playthrough, I realized that there is a bit of dialogue where your dad is trying to give you "the talk," saying things like "girl have parts... different parts" and stuff like that. I just found it to be this funny and very human and relatable moment, especially considering the dad is very timid and obviously embarrassed when talking about this.

    submitted by /u/urmomaslag
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think happened to the Lone Wanderer after the events of Fallout 3?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    It doesn't have to be canon.

    submitted by /u/Mrminutemansupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a scribe insignia?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I would love to be wrong but it seems that unlike the combat side of the brotherhood (knights, paladin, initiates) the scribes dont seem to have any personal insignia as far as I can find. Even though there are three distinct sects of the scribes (maybe more but 3 main) sword, shield and quill. They dont seem to have anything to show which sect the scribe belongs to.

    I'm sure this only effects brotherhood roleplayers (like me) but does anyone know if they have a symbol that I just havent found?

    submitted by /u/quietlysquealing
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] what mods add more enemies and what good weapons mods should i get

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    I'm on Xbox and tbh with mods there not that much enemies anyone got any suggestions? Also any weapon mods suggestions will be great

    submitted by /u/ya_bruv
    [link] [comments]

    Brahmin stuck in Sanctuary house

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    I started replaying FO4 last night.

    I finished my last playthrough years ago and the one thing that I remember was having one of the trader's two headed cows - Brahmin? - stuck inside the main Sanctuary house throughout the entire run. Even after I killed it.

    I launched the game this morning and the same damn cow is stuck in the same damn house again.

    Why does it keep happening? How do I get rid of it?!

    submitted by /u/Shaubarak
    [link] [comments]

    What Are Retcons From Bethesda's Games?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    As the title asks. Name some retcons Bethesda themselves made in their Fallout games. I hope to clear up any retcons, since whenever I ask this during a thread, people always complain about Bethesda changing lore, but then this lore hasn't been changed, is simply a new addition, or has been done before back in Interplay/Black Isles' games.

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Starscape
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing my first Fallout game :D

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:28 AM PST

    My buddy gifted me Fallout New Vegas with all of the DLC included for Christmas! So far I'm about 6 hours in and it's the most fun I've had in a video game in a while! I love the look of the NCR ranger on the main menu! Controls and buttons were wonky at first but I'm getting accustomed to them. I can't wait to try out some more fallout games :D

    submitted by /u/siriaskcortana
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible we will see a PS5 release of New Vegas?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    As I have many times I just started New Vegas again. My PC stopped loading for me after I got to hover damn. I fired up my PS4 and am dealing with the streaming which leaves a lot to be desired. I am hoping to see a PS5 version. Not sure the politics or reality behind it, but I really hope to see it.

    submitted by /u/letmerollit
    [link] [comments]

    My first time playing F:4

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Yesterday my fam got a ps4 for christmas which was a total surprise cause I've surprisingly never owned one before.Ive seen tons and tons of gameplay from YouTube of different games I'd like to try, out of the few games she got fallout 4 was one of them and I've always been DYING to try it.Ive played the hell out of the 3rd, and new Vegas, which I've heard from a few people that they were better than the 4th which I have no problem agreeing with.But yesterday i played abt an hour and I have to say the game is phenomenal so far.

    There's a lot abt the 3rd and new Vegas that I wish they added in tomake it more immersive, and fallout 4 adds 60% of this.It really succeds into making you feel like a wasteland wanderer with the objectives, suits, and weapons as well as the base building mechanic.I feel late cause the 4th was released abt 5 or 6 years ago I think so little of you will think I'm a noob for posting this, lol.But I'm looking forward to getting better at the game, as well as collecting more power armour and hopefully a nice rifle.If any of you have any advice that doesn't include spoilers than I'd be happy to receive it.

    submitted by /u/j4cks0nB
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just starting 76 any tips?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Do Settlements In Fallout 4 Still Constantly Get Attacked?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Hi,

    I played Fallout 4 when it came out, and I loved it.

    The problem I ran into was every time I set off to do a quest, Garvey would show up and tell me one of my settlements was under attack. I go and defend it, start walking again and Garvey shows up, says another settlement is under attack.

    It went on like that until I didn't go to defend one, o had a bunch of turrets and battlements and I think even robots* there, but when I came back it had been completely trashed. Everybody was gone, all food gone. The NPCs never came back.

    I'm hoping a patch changed this at some point, and I'm thinking of replaying. Has anyone got experience of this?

    *There were robots you could have defending your settlement, right? It's been a few years.

    submitted by /u/orelduderino
    [link] [comments]

    If Microsoft sells Fallout action figures, will you buy?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I certainly will! I'll collect all player characters, companions and big villains and display them proudly!

    Now that Microsoft has the rights to the franchise, they should take a cue from Disney and dish out as much merchandise as they can - especially action figures! Those Funko Pop dolls just don't make it for me. Anyone else agrees?

    submitted by /u/MaraCourier
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest advice or tips for a returning Fallout 76 player?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I got Fallout 76 on the steam winter sale and am really enjoying it. I played back at launch in 2018 on xbox and never got far. As a returning player, what are some things I should know or be aware of?

    submitted by /u/Scrubseidon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please give me a reason to try playing Fallout 3 again? Because I own it and got very little enjoyment out of it the first time I played it.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    Something about an FPS where you have to have a small guns stat of at least 90 to have decent aim pissed me off. New Vegas did the same thing but I was fine with it because it was so much less severe. So many people love this game and I have no idea why, I'm seeking understanding more than anything. I played a few hours, and have no plans of returning.

    submitted by /u/Sociolinguisticians
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting fallout 1 and 2 on steam a bad idea?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    After playing fallout 3, NV, 4 I want to play the first 2 and I know how bad it 3 is on steam are the first 2 that bad on steam?

    submitted by /u/rslashnotthefbi
    [link] [comments]

    Best new Vegas dlc

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    I'm in the middle of the game but I'm getting board doing the main quests. what's the best one with a good story and loot. I'm leaning towards honest hearts for the burning man, but nuking the ncr or legion seems cool in lonesome road.

    submitted by /u/MaxBrogham
    [link] [comments]

    I’m gonna leave New Vegas out of this one, but let’s discuss FO3 vs FO4

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    This is probably gonna be unpopular, but I prefer 3 to 4. It just better suits my play style.

    submitted by /u/partykiller999
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m going to pick up fallout 4 again

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    After a couple of years of not playing it I fell in love with the lore again but I of course also want tinplate the dlc so can you guys rate all the fallout 4 dlc from 1 to 5 with a little description/reasoning why. Please try to keep spoiler as low as possible. I want this since I found a decently cheap fallout 4 game of the year edition and was considering buying it since I only have the normal edition.

    submitted by /u/Th-legacyoftheador-m
    [link] [comments]

    Mods auto-disabling themselves

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am having problems with my mods. They are auto disabling themselves (some aren't), i looked everywhere on the internet, tried everything, but nothing worked for me. Does anybody encounter the same problem as i have, and does anybody know how to fix it?

    I am using Vortex for most of my mods (all mods that are auto-disabling themselves were installed via vortex)

    playing Fallout 4 on v1.10.50

    submitted by /u/ZzZegoFr34ksSs
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend mods for fallout 4?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Just looking to have some cool mods.

    submitted by /u/ShotgunB01
    [link] [comments]

    How much time took place between the Courier's mugging and the battle of Hoover Dam, and how does the DLC fit into this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Prefacing this with: I am considering this from a NCR build point of view.

    It seems like the start of the game and the Battle of Hoover dam happen within only a few months of each other. As you progress up the main storyline, the more the scene evolves, Station Charlie is taken out by the Legion, the sound of Gunfire from the Colorado gets louder and more intense, being able to hear from as far away as South Vegas. Events like the pacification of the Kings and the Khans, then President Kimbal's speech all seem like things that would happen within a few weeks of each other.

    I suppose that the brief period between President Kimbal and meeting General Oliver seem like a fairly canon timegap. When you meet him, Oliver proceeds to lay into you for 'taking your damn time', if you arrived instantly, you get the impression of a arrogant, self important General who can't stand the briefest wait, if you do take your damn time, he comes of as impatient but justifiably pissed.

    So i imagine that the Devs intended you to take the window before the Battle for you to do the DLC. but that wouldn't make sense.

    I imagine it would be that Dead Money would take at best a few days for the Courier

    1 day after being incapacitated by Elijah, 2 days to gather everyone for the Gala event, 1 day to complete the Gala event, 1 day to infiltrate the Sierra Madre and confront Elijah

    Dead Money seems like it would take a month or so, seeing as you're tackling an expansive nature reserve and two brawling tribes.

    Old World Blues seems like a week or so as getting lobotomised, de-spinalised? and exploring Big MT, finding out about Ulylesses and finally confronting Dr Mobius seems like a fairly time consuming task

    Lonesome Road however, seems fairly short, as i imagine it would only take 2 or so days to cross the Divide and settle it with Ulysses.

    The damage caused by Nukes being launched on a Legion Encampment and the I-15 seems like grounds enough to postpone the Battle however.

    Across the month while the courier is completing the DLC, it seems fair to assume that Caesar would attack whilst the courier is out, they wouldn't have to compensate for constantly losing strategic points regularly like Cottonwood Cove, Nelson, the Great Khans and the other insignificant encampments they hold.

    Apologies for the mildly inconsistent rant

    submitted by /u/IGetOnTheGramaphone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment