• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | What if Fallout, but in Soviet Union? What if New Vegas, but in the classic style? A certain artist tried answering those and a couple of other questions:

    Fallout: New Vegas | What if Fallout, but in Soviet Union? What if New Vegas, but in the classic style? A certain artist tried answering those and a couple of other questions:


    What if Fallout, but in Soviet Union? What if New Vegas, but in the classic style? A certain artist tried answering those and a couple of other questions:

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I'm back for a moment, baby

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    "Howdy, what can Easy Pete do for you?"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Commissioned Desert Ranger in Jonathan pose from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Yolo (you only live once) challenge has been a real pain

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:05 AM PST

    For a while now I've been attempting to beat FNV with only one life, very hard and in hardcore mood but I'm doing it blindly. So Ives yet to finish the game but I keep dying at different end, and it's even more frustrating when I reach a new point in the game, can any of you that attempt or succeeded at this challenge give me any tips? I would really appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/Sirotek86
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play with mods in another language than English ?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Hello everyone, i started a game weeks ago, and i've just arrived at the Strip, i used the Viva New Vegas modding guide and it state that "Only the English versions of the game is supported".

    However, even if i understand everything, i would like to revert back to French, in order to make it more comfortable for me.

    Would it break my mod installation or my save ? Is it really not compatible ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/rafy77
    [link] [comments]

    “And it’ll be the last thing you hear?!”

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:11 AM PST

    The Legion is blasting off again!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Found a strange bug, please help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Everytime my courier or even npcs get poisoned, the character gets pushed by an invisible force in random directions and/or pinned against walls, almost clipping through it. I even tried starting a new save but the bug persists. Has anyone experienced something like it?

    submitted by /u/Sensitive-Lie7679
    [link] [comments]

    Or the Embrace found him

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Had not seen this posted yet

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Help with the president visit

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Hi i have to report to the security guy but he only say "we've got a lot to do to prepare for the president's visit and not much time" and i can oly say goodbye

    submitted by /u/Bernardito10
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a mod to make looting easier

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Is there a mod that tells you which items are used in crafting? I tend to hoatd items that I don't even end up needing, cuz I thought they were used in a recipie. Thanks

    submitted by /u/auburn2002
    [link] [comments]

    NCR fame gone down for no reason?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    So i was idolized by the NCR before but after doing the Quest I put a spell on you im on Neutral again. Help?

    submitted by /u/Gaand44
    [link] [comments]

    For those interested, I once asked Josh Sawyer who wrote specific characters in FNV, and he gave an amazing breakdown of it. Really cool to see who was responsible for different characters and how they group together.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Eddie might be on to me..

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Ghost People Are Really Scary

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    This game was an absolute blast, so I edited a highlight reel, 10/10 would play again.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Uhhh

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Dynamo didn't work

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I put all the files it told me into the fnv directory but when I load my game it still looks vanilla.

    submitted by /u/WadeIsBeingAttacked1
    [link] [comments]

    FNV constantly lagging, stuttering and crashing.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    So I recently installed TTW and I'm constantly lagging, crashing and stuttering. It completely stops responding whenever I trigger a loading screen, and only starts responding after about 5 mins if I don't move the mouse.

    submitted by /u/MasterLuuc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment