• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Scared the shit out of me

    Fallout 3 | Scared the shit out of me


    Scared the shit out of me

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Had my first altercations with Mirelurks in Fallout 3

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Was heading to place an observer unit inside a Mirelurk nest for the Wasteland Survival Guide Chapter 2 quest and encountered some Raiders and a Mirelurk hunter outside of Anchorage Memorial.

    https://i.imgur.com/sYmNTVB.png

    This is a screenshot I took in V.A.T.S right after the Mirelurk hunter popped the Raiders head off in one shot, so glad I have the Hunting rifle or my head would've been next.

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    This is who I think of whenever someone mentions "Steve Bannon". Is it just me?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment