• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don't mean to alarm you, but I think there's something behind you...

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don't mean to alarm you, but I think there's something behind you...


    I don't mean to alarm you, but I think there's something behind you...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Monster of the East eh? I Got the Monster of the West right here.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Look what came in the mail today boys

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Which place in Honest Hearts I could use as my player home?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Hi couriers, I want to start New Vegas again, this time only with Honest Hearts loaded. I play with Hardcore mode and I want to know if there is a place I could use as my "player home" in Zion. I'm planning on playing the DLC at a slow pace, to enjoy a bit more so I'm looking for a place where I can live alone. If it has a campfire, a bed and safe storage I'm sold, bonus if it also has the working benches.

    I usually sell everything I loot and I use the three bags located at the exit of the DLC area as storage, but this time I want to live in Zion for a while, you know, to immerse myself a little bit more. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ethan920713
    [link] [comments]

    Rest In Peace Mojave

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Took me 15 mins to find him, turns out I should have looked up

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I guess I deal 20% more damage on critical hits with pistols, revolvers and SMGs now

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    is there any way to completely disable vanilla autosave?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    i disabled autosave feature ingame, fallout.ini and i always saved my game via console command and manual save but my game chose to autosave in some occasion (after meeting Doc mitchelle, whenever i use Vault 22 elevator, after finishing 'Gathering Storms' in Honest Hearts DLC) then my game freezed for the first time in 26h (didn't crash)...

    anyway, can i completely turn off autosave feature in this game?

    also here's my falloutprefs.ini edit

    bAllowScriptedAutosave=0

    bSaveOnInteriorExteriorSwitch=0

    bSaveOnTravel=0

    bSaveOnWait=0

    bSaveOnRest=0

    submitted by /u/minmins2
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy Pardner [TTW]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Gangs of the New Wastes

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Guess how many gold bars I'm gonna take from this fabulous DLC. Hint: I can Let Go...... probably

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    "we can't expect god to do all the work"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Joshua Graham’s swimming technique.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I need help with armor retexturing.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    So i am currently using the Stealth Suit Mk II from the old worlds blues dlc. Now i am playing the lone road dlc and found the Advanced Riot Gear. Since i rather enjoy the stealth suits voiceline system and dont want to make her sad i really wanna keep wearing her, but i NEEEEEED the look of the Avdanced Riot Gear. Is there anyway to keep the stealth suit on while making it just look like the Advanced Riot Gear? Please help a simple man who cant be torn from his waifu suit :(

    submitted by /u/CK_Blackgun
    [link] [comments]

    The Big MT scientist we don’t talk about

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Ffs I'm only playing on "Normal" Hardcore, and can't even leave Novac. He's even wearing decent armor.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Have some minor issue with the game container/barter menu

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    It's been both aggravating and fun and nostalgic going back to FNV; and while modding has been a great help (thanks btw to this reddit modding tip/guide), I only have 1 minor issue with my experience so far.

    You know that menu that keeps popping up every time you are looking at a container/barter/looting? Where's there are two of them, one showing your current inventory and the other for the . . . well others; and you keep switching between both menu's to either store/sell or take/buy an item from said menus.

    Is there a hidden shortcut I didn't know about or mod that would make it simpler? Like say you press button 'A' to switch immediately to your PC Inventory Menu and button 'D' to switch back to the Container/Barter/Looting part of the menu?

    Mouse is good and all, but there's is just that satisfaction in just doing all that with a keyboard

    submitted by /u/Raff987
    [link] [comments]

    The Wrong MexiCAN

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Are the DLCs for this game good?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:39 AM PST

    The game is on sale now during autumn steam sale and I'm going to buy it. Although the ultimate edition (or whatever it's called) costs more than double the amount of the regular version. It's still not a lot of money, but money is real tight right now, so I don't want to spend the extra money if it's not worth it. I know it includes some packs that give you a lot of OP stuff at the start, which I'll just throw away instantly. But I know nothing else about the DLCs, so: are they good, and how much content is there?

    submitted by /u/TREM0L0
    [link] [comments]

    What are the now considered "essential" or "great" mods since most of them are now outdated by today's standards

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Most mods that have the most endorsements usually do mainly due to their age and how long they've been around. This usually means that's it's more of a popularity contest rather than a contest of quality, this being especially so since most of these mods are now heavily outdated to today's standards.

    I know a good replacement for Project Nevada is Just Assorted Mods. I'm looking for a good replacement for A World of Pain that isn't as bloated, so poorly fitted into the game world and so poor in quality. I'm also interested in every type of mod, especially those that add more content to the game world. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/XeElectrik
    [link] [comments]

    GECK help creating new random NPC faces (legion/NCR etc)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:21 AM PST

    I'd like to make a, i'm guessing simple little mod that adds new faces the games factions can draw from when spawning NPCs. because running into a group of NCR/Legion soldiers that three of the five look exactly the same is pretty lame.

    I was just wondering how to go about doing this?

    I look in the GECK and find "LegionRifleTemplate 1-5"*? or something to that effect. can i just copy 5 change the ID so it says "LeagionRifleTemplate06" and edit it to add a new face and the game will randomly add this new face to a legion soldier NPC i encounter?

    I would like to add say 10 more or so faces to each of the factions and maybe some random druggies and bandits so i'm not running into twins and triplets as often.

    submitted by /u/Freeasabird420
    [link] [comments]

    For every career choice, there are steps

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Human Nature (machinima)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment