• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I finished Broken Steel and I feel disappointed for all the loot left behind after the final mission.

    Fallout 3 | I finished Broken Steel and I feel disappointed for all the loot left behind after the final mission.


    I finished Broken Steel and I feel disappointed for all the loot left behind after the final mission.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Hopefully I have a save file at the beginning of the Mobile Platform raid so I guess I will be hauling stuff to some crate in the landing strip.

    submitted by /u/Cid5
    [link] [comments]

    Night at the Operacalypse

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Misconfigured Script extender ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Fallout 3 streaming right now

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Hey, if you want to support any live streamers of your favorite games, go and support Scott Marino on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/wmarino2

    He can use some support for his channel, and if you want to support me as well, I will be uploading videos dealing with many popular game franchises including the Fallout series, Dark Souls, Sekiro, Uncharted, God of War, you name it! To support me, go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQp3o2fb_7M2V59HZrZOEQ?

    submitted by /u/SirLongShlongThe2nd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment