• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Honestly, I'm guilty of this too.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Honestly, I'm guilty of this too.


    Honestly, I'm guilty of this too.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Best NPC in the game

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Found our boy Vulpes Inculta in Where’s Waldo

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I tried to make an NCR Veteran Ranger

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    new desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    "Was part of Super Mutant army, ran a town, walked the wasteland with a tribal. Now I'm here."

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    It was a hard fought battle, but I've finally done it!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Bought FNV 5 years ago and finished it many times, but today I can finally say I've completed 100% of the game!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Precision engineering at its finest

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Some of my fallout Cosplay photo shoots!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Upon getting Arcade's power armor, I used it to complete the entire game. (Arguably the best armor in the game for ratio of damage threshold to item-health) Now that I have finished everything, it's time to return the power armor back to its rightful owner.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    vet ranger

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Playing the lonesome road for the first time, genuinely been scared by it a few times. I made a little thing with clips from the high road

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Attempted to make Dean Domino in hero forge. First time making a character in hero forge, don't be too mean

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:50 AM PST

    the way this NCR soldier fell made for quite a dramatic scene

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    In response to /u/GasMaskBandit's NCR ranger, here is my take on a Legionairre miniature.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    When you first encounter the legion in Nelson can you kill them and not be permanently vilified? I want to kill them but I'm planning a Mr house playthrough so I need to go to the legate camp at some point.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    A lot of steam achievements are locked, although i did get them

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    I checked my steam achievements for and i realized that a lot of achievements are locked, but i did complete those quests, for example i didnt get the yes man quests achievements or dead money or old wolrd blues one, but i completed all the game, can somebody help me???

    submitted by /u/arsabuffo
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Money Infinite Load/Crash

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Dead Money Infinite Load/Crash

    After hearing Elijah's intro speech with the projector, the loading screen, won't stop loading or if it does stop it does so as thus:

    R6016 appears to be a memory issue, but it isn't using all my memory

    Not even CoC into the medical district can save me so as a whole, no area of dead money will load. I've validated my files on steam so IDK what could be wrong here. I am playing with mods but nothing strikes me as the culprit here.

    Load order 1

    Load Order 2

    Load Order 3

    Load order 4

    Load Order 5

    Load Order 6

    These are all my mods and so far nowhere in the main game or in new california has this been an issue. IDK if this is just dead money related or if other DLC are the same. I will attempt a new game and see if I can coc to the villa from there.

    submitted by /u/Wafelze
    [link] [comments]

    The Think Tank in a nutshell.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:06 AM PST

    very specific question

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Is there anyone else here who loves playing FNV while listening to the band Godspeed You! Black Emperor? Their music has an incredible atmosphere, and often feels like a barren wasteland that has been crushed by society. It goes perfectly with the Mojave. Might just be me tho lol.

    submitted by /u/linc_w
    [link] [comments]

    Switch run and walk keys (walk by default)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I play alot of games, each of which I press shift to walk not jog. Is there an INI setting for making it so you walk by default and run/job when pressing shift? If not how hard would it be to make a simple mod that does that?

    I do believe skyirm had that setting is why I ask, and i haven't really explored the fnv ini settings

    submitted by /u/bo2monkeyguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment