• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Fallout 3 | That moment when a deathclaw follows you into Regulator HQ

    Fallout 3 | That moment when a deathclaw follows you into Regulator HQ


    That moment when a deathclaw follows you into Regulator HQ

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    I just noticed Nvidia is using multiple screenshots of New Vegas instead of Fallout 3 GOTY in GeForce Experience

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    First encounter with a Feral ghoul Reavers in Fallout 3: Are they suppose to be invincible?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    Okay so I've just been exploring since reaching Megaton which to be honest I should probably get back to heading for Galaxy News Radio. Anyways I just leveled up to 21, then proceeded to run into something called a Feral Ghoul Reaver in the Dunwich building and got absolutely annihilated. So after several tries I determined nothing seems to even phase them. Not the combat shotgun, Hunting rifle or Sniper Rifle. Not even direct sneak attacks seem to do anything. Even dealing with the Feral ghoul roamers/Glowing ones weren't this bad, perhaps I am doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment