• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The conversation does not continue when I speak to Sergenant-RL-3

    Fallout 3 | The conversation does not continue when I speak to Sergenant-RL-3


    The conversation does not continue when I speak to Sergenant-RL-3

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    This vault started when I entered 87, when Rl-3 tried to speak there, the game was frozen, I thought an error I continued, then when I go to get it (I don't remember the name of the place it went to) Rl-3 is at your command but the conversation is not progressing. What can I do? (There is no mod.)

    submitted by /u/BeratKuscu
    [link] [comments]

    Any good MODs that will make fallout 3 more interesting?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I'm getting the new xbox, so I'm gonna get fallout 3 on that aswell, So I think I'm gonna mod my fallout 3 on the PC.

    So that begs the question what mods? I'm thinking about getting the many more companions mod. And the robot mod I forgot the name of. Dose anyone know any other mods?

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    howdy - help wanted getting things to run

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    howdy everybuddy. i got FO3 on steam a lil while ago, but on my modern (ish) machine it wont run. crashes after the launch. I've asked people about this but they just umble "mods"and wander off. That's not anything I've dealt wih in a long time and wasnt good with em when i did dabble. Can someone help out an old timer with where to go an what to do please and thanks x

    submitted by /u/almundis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment