• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Nice of Vulpes to invite us over for a crucifixion, eh Luigi?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Nice of Vulpes to invite us over for a crucifixion, eh Luigi?


    Nice of Vulpes to invite us over for a crucifixion, eh Luigi?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I got a feeling that a lot of fellow Crit build Couriers have worn this exact loadout.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    First time heading for the Sierra Madre dlc

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    There came a jedi one faithful day

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Mr. RADical

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Im not crazy for thinking my New Vegas character looks like Johnny Silver Hand, right?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Anyone else collect all unique outfits, weapons, misc items etc?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I store them all in different containers in Novac. Cool little in game hobby.

    submitted by /u/Tomvaughan20
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen

    I was seeing posts floating around Reddit of the happiness chemicals and how to produce them. I wanted to make a phone background for my lock screen and when I got into Photoshop I found myself doing a Vault-Tec theme.

    I intentionally darkened the entire image to make the clock, calendar and other notifications easier to read, but I've included a lighter version and another that isn't darkened at all. Comes in green with a Minuteman or in orange with a NCR Ranger. This is optimized for an iPhone 6S Plus.

    Check it out: https://imgur.com/a/PzQUp3I

    Preview:

    https://preview.redd.it/bn1v4x6y1g061.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=9887e8eb67f4b9c3926ba45549a83ede609f0e14

    submitted by /u/localsurvey
    [link] [comments]

    Good riot gear retextures with glowy eyes too please

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I want to use the riot gear but light armor looks better-

    I want a reason to not go everywhere in just a fucking jacket and jeans lol.

    submitted by /u/Mr-kabuk
    [link] [comments]

    Couriers of the Mojave, what's your favorite player home?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    How do get the followers to idolize you ?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I have completed all their side quests and redirected helios one to freeside. Apparently it should have bee distributed it to everyone from previous posts. Aby chance I csn become idolized to get into their safe house ?

    And can you bring them ED-E?

    submitted by /u/dakota6963
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond the beef

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    So Mortimer said to wait til 7 o clock for everyone to have the banquet but I can't find him anywhere? What do I do

    submitted by /u/mrcheese555
    [link] [comments]

    Does this make it a family grave plot now?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    At What Point Did You Know FNV Is Great

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Jarring fps drops. Already installed performance mods, my pc is more than enough to play this 10 year old game,installed in an ssd this happens even on vanilla no mods. What in the godamn.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    The game runs at a solid 60 but whenever I'm walking outside it just drops to 50 or 40 whenever something in the distance loads in and it may seem like it's a trivial thing but when playing it's like the game just stops for a second and then continues. It happens every other second and it's so infuriating. Already had stutter remover, better performance and 4gb patcher installed and yet this still happens.

    I even fucking tried to lower the resolution to fucking 720p and was still an issue. What the hell is up with this engine.

    I swear of all the games I played this damn game is the only one I had the most issue playing with. If it wasn't such a good game because of Obsidian then I would've gave up on trying to make it run flawlessly ages ago.

    submitted by /u/DavidTenebris
    [link] [comments]

    Any modded followers that support the legion?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Title. I'm planning a legion playthrough and need someone besides Raul to hang out with, and most good companion mods are good karma profligates

    submitted by /u/Shaynisin
    [link] [comments]

    Vault dweller wearing a Vault 17 jumpsuit

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Yucca Mountain

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    POV: You desecrated a war memorial

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Camp Guardian's mountain top is beautiful

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Just discovered it last night and damn is it a good view.

    submitted by /u/LegionaryRiley
    [link] [comments]

    Lovely Rita

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment