• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Calm down kiddo, I have a gun (actually, much more than one)!

    Fallout 3 | Calm down kiddo, I have a gun (actually, much more than one)!


    Calm down kiddo, I have a gun (actually, much more than one)!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Has anyone run FO3 on the XBox Series X yet?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I am caught up in the Amazon pre-order nightmare, but replaying FO3 is the first thing I want to do when it finally does come.

    submitted by /u/Wolfinder
    [link] [comments]

    Sticky is my favourite character in the game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Sticky has got to be one of, if not, the most annoying character in the game...

    But...

    At the same time I love him and just think he's such a funny character. He's so loveably annoying like the Adoring Fan from oblivion.

    I never tell him to shut up, or make him travel by himself. Some times I even take him along with the me for a while to go on an adventure. I would keep him as a permanent companion if he wasn't so weak, but he has such little health even when wearing great armour he still dies very easily.

    Basically he's just a cool, over excited sidekick which is a great to have when your the badass lone wanderer travelling the waste

    What do you think of Sticky? Do you have a favourite character in the game?

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    Where the hell did all these Enclave come from?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment