• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout Nv is my favorite fucking game, but some of the weapons look ridiculous

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout Nv is my favorite fucking game, but some of the weapons look ridiculous


    Fallout Nv is my favorite fucking game, but some of the weapons look ridiculous

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    My game bugged a bit but I think the shot looks pretty neat

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    "We can't expect God to do all the work."

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I made this a couple of months ago, securitron encounter

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Something about a Light Shining in Darkness

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    What the fuck

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    (Help!) Can't jump to the left while holding a one handed pistol like the 9mm or .357 mag (only happens in 3rd person)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Is there a console command to remove kills from my statistics?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    So I'm playing a pacifist run of new vegas and I am doing the dead money dlc and i just did deans part for the gala event. I just activated the holograms and obviously they cleaned house with the ghost people. I look at my statistics and it shows 4 creature kills. I get a sniper to blow the head off some old lady and it doesn't get me a kill. I get the nightkin to start shooting their super mutant subjects and it doesn't get me a kill. I activate turrets in an irradiated craphole to have them shoot down ghouls and i get no kills. I drop nuclear waste on a legion camp killing everyone inside and it doesn't get me a kill. But I activate two holograms and they get me kills? Frankly fuck off with that shit.

    submitted by /u/EnlightenedBen
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best build to start the game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Iv never actually played all the way through and I want to give a try again and I want to know what's the best go to build in New Vegas.

    submitted by /u/jake_Zofaa
    [link] [comments]

    Some legionaries taking a nice swim up a cliff.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    NCR Ranger Backpack is 30% off Today at Bethesda

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    https://gear.bethesda.net/products/ncr-veteran-ranger-backpack

    No I'm not some sort of scammer, I have no affiliation with Bethesda I just keep tabs on their stuff ever since a couple of things I would have bought sold out before I knew they existed.

    submitted by /u/BeauOfSlaanesh
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I love unarmed

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Would a laptop with an i57300hq processor, 1050 ti, and 8 gigs of ram be able to run this game at 60 with graphical mods?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I'm considering buying a laptop with these specs instead of a ps5 but I'm on the fence about it. I'd appreciate a reply as this could be a horrible decision. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gaiden_95
    [link] [comments]

    Can I keep my save I go from base game to ultimate edition

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Instead of getting the dlc I'm gonna just get the ultimate edition on g2a for 5 bucks to save a lot of cash on buying the dlcs and I was wondering if I could keep my save. (I'm not here to debate the morality/ethics of g2a I just thought I would mention why I'm not getting dlc and getting the ultimate edition)

    submitted by /u/N13ks
    [link] [comments]

    Today I found two suits of chinese stealth armor from Fo3! You can get them in Hoover dam offices, in the back of the room with toxic waste in one of the wooden crates. They dont have the stealth boy function anymore, though.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Is there a mod or a way to choose all types of hair for any gender?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Hi, I want to make a male character but with lady hair type, is there a mod or an easy enough way to do that?

    submitted by /u/sunnnyuz
    [link] [comments]

    Quetion about Brave new world

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    So I know BNW is only usable on new saves but Im wondering if you have BNW on one save, then you switch to another save from an older playthrough, what would happen?

    submitted by /u/anime_meme
    [link] [comments]

    I am stuck, and can’t go back

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I am supposed to free dog/god from his cell with his recording. Which I picked up but when i went to play it. Is was gone! I can't find it anymore.

    And because a few saves got corrupted my last save i can fall back on was 7 hours ago

    The fallout wiki id code doesn't work. Is there still a way to fix this. Or am I forever screwed

    submitted by /u/merlijnsars
    [link] [comments]

    hands are invisible in Lightweight metal armor

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I was doing an ncr run of new vegas when I noticed my character, whenever he equipped the lightweight metal armor, had his hands completely invisible. I hacked in the standard metal armor just to find out it had my entire torso completely invisible with only my pipboy and head visible. Can someone pls help?

    btw I have fallout character overhaul and roberts body mod downloaded if that helps.

    submitted by /u/DiscoDonkey9000
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 and 3 are not that good at enabling rp.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    They gave the main character way to much backstory. I'll use Nate from fallout 4 for example. He is a ex Millitary husband who has a son his entire goal in the story is to find his son. He chosen a faction but at the end of the day it's "ok you have chosen us go kill x and y and go to institute and get Shaun" then you take fallout New Vegas where all that's know about you character is that he/she was a courier. Finding benny is not even the main thing unlike finding Shaun. I just want more fallout game to allow more free Role play considering they are role playing games.

    submitted by /u/N13ks
    [link] [comments]

    why the fuck is this game so immersive

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    it is trash in so many fucking ways, i could go on for a while about all its flaws, yet it's so fun to play, i played for like 30 minutes and just did a couple of quests and now it's 1.14 in the morning...

    fuck i love this game

    submitted by /u/YungCatgirl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment