• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My erstwhile business partner's NCR trooper cosplay he put together in our old surplus store.

    Fallout: New Vegas | My erstwhile business partner's NCR trooper cosplay he put together in our old surplus store.


    My erstwhile business partner's NCR trooper cosplay he put together in our old surplus store.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Vera's skeleton works as intended

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    NCR Meat Grinder

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Well, after 800+ hours, 11 save files, and 117 mods, my game finally died. Time for a fresh install.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    And the last Powerarmor Patch T-45d and it's the end of the series, now you can see all of them in one Place :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    “Let me just get a look at my character and- WHAT THE FUCK”

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    mcm not working i need help

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    The two bears high fiving showed up on my inkblot test

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    So I've been getting tested for a couple of months now by a psychologist and today was really tough because I had to do a lot of achievement testing. However the session was worth it just for the inkblot test because the second photo was of the two bears high fiving from the NV intro. It was the exact same photo just with red splatters. I told the doctor that it looked like two bears high fiving and she asked me to explain what I thought the red ink meant so I said, "The bears are high fiving because they just got back from a really good hunt and are now covered in the blood of their enemies." She wrote that down in my file. Somewhere in a filing cabinet is my name with my exact quote about the bears. I'm 20 by the way.

    She said I have autism.

    submitted by /u/Harley_Atom
    [link] [comments]

    Is it wrong to help the boomers?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I've never really looked at the boomers as bad cause they're really friendly towards us but.... I was playing recently and a line from Loyal made me do a double take, something about the younger boomers being disappointed they would be bombing the unoccupied parts of east vegas.

    And then it kinda dawned on me that they really do indiscriminately shell people and the only reason they're friendly is so they can get the bomber to bomb more people who aren't boomers.

    Is it wrong to help them, is it even right to let them live? They really don't even seem that much better than the Fiends. Because the Fiends are also friendly if you bring them what they want and kill everyone else....

    submitted by /u/TalontedJay
    [link] [comments]

    After 10 years of being released, I finally get to experience this game!! It's also 10/23 today. Poetic.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Going to try and mod FONV and FO3 for the first time. Any tips or mods I should check out?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I purchased the games on GOG, but I soon realized that apparently there was a folder missing from the GOG versions that I needed for a lot of mods. Any mods I try to install simply don't work. Only thing I got to work was unlocking all locations for fast travel. Performance fixes didn't work at all. I just bought the Steam versions, and I should be good to go, right?

    submitted by /u/wimpykid1440
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get remnants together and sell Arcade into slavery in one game?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Is it at all possible, and if so, how?

    submitted by /u/BileThePilot
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling sound

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Please, help me. My game is making crackling noises and nothing is helping. This is such an important game to me, please help me.

    submitted by /u/BristledIdiot
    [link] [comments]

    Ok someone needs to explain, this is swank from 2 different "versions" o fnv what do i not know about

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Beyond the Beef and How Little We Know are the best and also the worst quests.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I love the amount of options you have in each of these quests. They feel unique and involved, yet in 5 of 6 playthroughs that I've done they are just bugged to no end.

    In Beyond the Beef I have only once been able to cook the fake meal and have Mortimer expose himself. Every other time, the chef is never there and the option to cook on the stove doesn't even appear. Even if you spawn Phillippe in with the console and get his recipe the quest prompt just doesn't happen. Super disappointing as this is really the only way I like completing this quest.

    And everytime I do How Little We Know I think everything is perfect up until the very end, where Cachino decides to reside by the elevator for the rest of his life instead of taking you to the meeting. Oh and to top it all off, if you complete How Little We Know before talking to Carlitos in Vault 21 at a very specific time, you will always miss out on his quest which I assume 90% of players have.

    submitted by /u/sweatONme
    [link] [comments]

    Where does a newcomer begin to learn about the development and creation of this game?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Loving this game, will probably end up doing multiple playthroughs, which I rarely do in games.

    But the game is clearly buggy and was rushed? Is there somewhere or some site that gathers the original idea behind the game? Or something like the original fallout bible?

    I've been reading about Joshua Saywer and Chris Avellone. Apparently they disagreed on the NCR and House? What's the story behind that?

    So much interesting lore, I really love this world.

    submitted by /u/SwagMasterBronze
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Fallout Day! Been playing New Vegas since it came out and I’ve never encountered this exact bug. Glad the game can keep surprising me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I made a video and i'd love if you could show it some attention

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    It's here: https://youtu.be/aiRDXnNZ43A I basically took the New Vegas trailer and changed the song to Return to Sender by Elvis because, well couriers and senders, just made sense. It's not the best quality, but i still like it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42
    [link] [comments]

    "Who do you think is cuter, Dr. Klein or Dr. Borous?" - Stealth suit Mk II

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Why did obsidian make New Vegas and not bgs?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    After googling it I couldn't find any concrete answers, do we know why Bethesda didn't make New Vegas and instead signed off on obsidian to make the game?

    submitted by /u/N0zone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment