• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Fallout 3 | And the last Powerarmor Patch T-45d and it's the end of the series, now you can see all of them in one Place :)

    Fallout 3 | And the last Powerarmor Patch T-45d and it's the end of the series, now you can see all of them in one Place :)


    And the last Powerarmor Patch T-45d and it's the end of the series, now you can see all of them in one Place :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I can't get the game to launch

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I've read the fix guide in the sidebar and that didn't help and the linked discussion post has been archived so I'm asking for help here (sorry if this breaks the subs rules)

    I have Fo3 GOTY and after the launch screen it crashes. I've set Fallout.exe to run in compatibility mode as an administrator. I've done the whole games for windows live thing but still nothing.I really need help to get this game to work. Also the weird thing is that FNV runs fine aside from a crash out two but overall its fine, so whats wrong with Fallout 3? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RacerM53
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Energyy Visuals Enhanced mod contain an "Easter egg" enemy?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    The last time I played his game I had to fight a miniboss type dude in Raven Rock who doesn't appear to be listed in any of the wikis. I won't mention the name right now because it might count as a spoiler.

    The only mod I had installed was EVE (I think). Is this normal, am I mad, what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/Juisarian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment