• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Burning Man!

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Burning Man!


    The Burning Man!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Cass has quite the imagination when she finds out you killed Mr. House.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Papa Khan is regretting that extra gecko slider right now

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Thanks for the advice

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Lucky38 or the Strat?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Boone is being a hassle

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get in the terminal in the munitions masters office in camp mccaram without hacking the terminal or pissing off boone

    submitted by /u/Shrekyboidank
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished a moneyless, explosives-only playthrough. Was a unique experience, and machine-gunning grenades at the legate's forces was a blast.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    We live in a society

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    What happens when the Tunnelers come?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    So, in Lonesome Road Uylleses says that the Tunnelers will overrun the Mojave in time since they repopulate so quickly. What is the most likely scenario for this? Since if the courier has access to Big MT I personally believe that they could dampen or completely elimate the Tunneler threat to the Mojave.

    But, I want to hear what other people think about this since everyone plays different as well.

    submitted by /u/KOTPF
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all my years of playing FNV I never noticed these on the strip

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Decided to get this cool shot of Nellis AFB. Thought it was neato.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    In All My Years Of Playing, I've Never Done This. Evil Playthroughs Are A Riot.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Audio goes off sync when engaging in combat.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I tried capping my fps but it doesn't help, the only mod i use is NMC.

    submitted by /u/Menefregoh
    [link] [comments]

    How can I reverse what I've done to my game?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    So I tried to add CBBE to NV and it didn't work. All of the females are completely stretched out and glitchy as hell. I was originally trying to fix it, but now I just want CBBE gone completely. I tried removing the files that I added but that does nothing. Does anyone know what I can do?

    submitted by /u/MasterLuuc
    [link] [comments]

    Skip feeding animation vampire mod?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I wondered if there was a vampire mod and I found this: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/67979?tab=description&BH=0

    It seems cool so far but there's one thing I can't stand and it's the feeding animation. It takes forever to "drink" the blood! Do you know how to remove the animation? Is there a perk that skips it and would also be able to be applied to the mod too? Modify a ini file? console mod? Anything?

    I thank you in advance and I wish you to find fortune and increased stats IRL.

    submitted by /u/Navgner
    [link] [comments]

    Can't approach Lake mead, keeps freezing. Help?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Like the title suggests I cannot complete this quest for the Boomers involving the sunken bomber. It's my first time playing this game so I have no clue what to do, no matter what side of the lake I enter the game always ends up freezing sometime I'm in the lake. I'd really appreciate some help.

    submitted by /u/Oxdum1
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Fallout New Vegas companion

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Mine is Cass and EDE

    submitted by /u/datguyin09
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing. Bare Minimum mods?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    First time playing, I want to go through it without modding the hell out of it first, can I get some recommendations on the bare minimum of what mods I should install?

    I take it there is a community patch, fixes etc that are must have, so yeah, any suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/runnre_
    [link] [comments]

    What are some sidequests you'd say the average person misses?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Please I don't wanna stop playing 😫😫

    submitted by /u/TheMilkMan4816
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas Next Gen water Zion Valley

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment