• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

    Fallout 3 | Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?


    Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Mothership zeta samurai location?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Anyone knows where the samurai is? I am on DLC mission but i dont know where to find him to recruit him? I have released the people from cryo lab but not all.

    submitted by /u/kazuya246
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find Sydney

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Now, I've looked in underworld, I've looked in Rivet City, I've scoured the Mall, the metro tunnel from the Mall to Rivet City. outside Rivet City, and even checked the National Archives just to be safe. She was alive when I left Rivet City after "Stealing Independence". I checked for her and checked for her body. Please help me. I'm on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/MutieKiller111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment