• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hmmm.....

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hmmm.....


    Hmmm.....

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I make fallout-inspired vacation posters. Check this one out.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    One hundred brushes for the good boi

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    PSA: If you're new to Modding in NV, avoid Sinitar's ULTIMATE modding guide AT ALL COSTS.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Been seeing alot making a fatal mistake following SinitarGaming modding guide lately. No matter what DO NOT follow his guide to the letter. His mod list is either outdated, Script-heavy, and mostly unsupported. It will cause your game, in worst case scenarios, to brick your PC to kingdom come.

    And also honorable mention his own "Overhaul" mod that basically borrowed elements and assets from other mods put in a bowl and then bashed altogether in a bloody mess. And then claiming it as his own.

    If some of his recommended mods worked for you, then good for you. But I implore everyone whom is new to modding to avoid it like the plague.

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Always get complaints that NV is a walking sim, but these moments make it all worth it

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Finally found all the Survivalist caches and I have to say I cried, what an amazing story. This is why fallout new vegas is my favourite game

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I still have a 2010 copy of New Vegas in its dust cover.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Here is a video on all of the Fallout references in The Henry Stickmin Collection

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Saw this photo and immediately thought of FNV

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    You know what to do...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Don’t mind me, just gonna walk on by.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Option I wish existed for the legion.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I wish you could off Lanius early and make Vulpes leader or Caesar's number 2. Out of everyone in Caesar's inner circle Vulpes is the only one I think could successfully lead the legion after Caesar.

    submitted by /u/thegreatdapperwalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Would any o’ y’all happen to know?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Well, if you insist...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    And so the Courier, who had cheated death in the cemetery outside Goodsprings, frantically attacked every radio on sight after the trauma from Dead Money, and the Mojave Wasteland was forever changed.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Warm enough there Boone?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Father Elijah detects me even if it still says HIDDEN?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I've managed to escape with the gold twice, but on my third character, no matter how sneaky I am, even if i stay in the vault without moving after talking with Elijah, he still activates the forcefield. (No mods)

    Edit: I'm actually soft-locked :(. No matter what I do, he won't come down the stairs. Whether I'm in the vault, crouched out front, standing out front (as he requested) or whatever, he won't come down. Even before he sees me, a few seconds after the dialogue finishes, he says "Staying in the vault? Think it will protect you? Well see about tha- then he switches to saying "I'll just have the sierra madre's defenses kill you!" No matter what I do.

    submitted by /u/sellnstuff
    [link] [comments]

    I was drinking a bottled soda yesterday and the cap seemed a bit familiar...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    This made me LOL

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    FOMM suddenly stopped working

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    When I try to launch from FOMM, I get the error:

    Failed to launch falloutNV.eve

    Unable to determine Steam App Id for Fallout New Vegas

    I sorta know why it's happening. I, for some reason, can't get steam to start. It just hangs on the logging in screen. However, I actually got this game from GOG (stopped using Steam many many years ago). I always thought it weird that it needed to check Steam to run a GOG game, but as long as it worked, I didn't care. I haven't updated in while (version 0.13.21). I hear you actually have to pay for a registration on the Nexus now for mods, so that's not happening.

    The only mods I use are JSawyer, the one that fixes ash/goo piles, and a couple of mods I made myself in the GECK. All I really need in a mod manager is for it to load the game, JSawyer, the fix, and then my own mods in that order. I don't need anything terribly fancy or complicated and FOMM always worked. Technically, it still does, but steam is being a dick (one of the many reasons I stopped using it).

    Anyone know a fix for this? Or a way to get FOMM to skip the steam id check?

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Energy weapons!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm abt halfway through a energy weapons only play through, and i was curious on what this sub thinks about them. best ones, worst ones, whatever. any advice would be nice since i've done abt 5 play throughs and just never used energy weapons

    submitted by /u/gmanwrong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment