• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Fallout 3 | So I've found a glitch that lets you equip multiple items at a time. Does anybody else know anything about this?

    Fallout 3 | So I've found a glitch that lets you equip multiple items at a time. Does anybody else know anything about this?


    So I've found a glitch that lets you equip multiple items at a time. Does anybody else know anything about this?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 Setup Guide on Nexus Mods

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just created a setup/modding guide for Fallout 3 for Windows 10 specifically on Nexus Mods. It covers all the basics for modding Fallout 3 including some performance tips to get the game running as well as possible with minimal crashing if you want to check it out, click here!

    Many Thanks,

    ChrispyCrispy

    submitted by /u/ChrispyCrispy
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing Fallout 3 and I got this bug. Is this normal / used in speed running/ what caused it and how do you repeat it?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Speaking to Calvert after I've killed him

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Unable to install DLC from disc on Xbox One

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Yo.

    So about a week ago I had to use the external hard drive I use with my Xbox One on my PC to do some shit and had to clear all the games off of it.

    I didn't bother moving them to the internal storage because, well, most of what I'd had installed were games I've got physical copies of, and figured I'd just reinstall them off the discs.

    So here I am, trying to reinstall Fallout 3, and I can't install the DLC off the second disc that comes with the Game of the Year edition of the game.

    Which makes no sense, because the last time I played the game, I had all the DLC installed – off the disc – and the last save file that shows up is literally me in a DLC area, specifically on board Mothership Zeta. When I try to load that save, it gives the error about how DLC isn't installed and whatnot.

    I've tried everything I can think of. The most common suggestion I've found has been to uninstall the game and reinstall it from the second disc, but unless the game's already installed, the Xbox One seems to be refusing to recognize the DLC disc.

    None of the DLC shows up under the Ready to Install tab, and finding the DLC in the store only gives me the option to purchase them.

    Has anyone else had this problem recently? I'd really like to play the game again and can only do so on my Xbox One, since my 360 died.

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT

    Inserting the second disc gives the error "There's a problem getting this content right now." on the tile you'd normally hit to play/install the game.

    I'm guessing shit's somehow bugged because Fallout 3 was claimable on Games with Gold, so somehow the Store thinks it's just the GWG version of the game sans DLC? I've got no idea. But not recognizing the second disc unless the game's already installed makes no sense.

    I even tried one suggested trick that said to try to install the DLC from inside the game and that didn't work either.

    EDIT

    When I go to the Fallout 3 page on my Xbox without the game installed, the game's listed under Ready to Install without any of the DLC. So the GWG bug seems to be the winning issue here.

    submitted by /u/ybtlamlliw
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 GFWL Help please

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Recently purchased fallout 3 on steam but I cant run it cuz it needs Games for Windows Live but for some reason when I try to install that it crashes. Anyone have any suggestions of what I can do. I tried to run the game with FOSE which is supposed to override the need for GFWL but I still get the ordinal 43 error which apparently can only be solved by instaling GFWL. :/

    submitted by /u/Hazdun
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting fallout 3 on steam when I have windows 10?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I've seen lists of people say the game didn't work so I'm debating wether to get fo3 or some new Vegas dlcs

    submitted by /u/trash-but-better
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment