• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Fallout | In Fallout Shelter, they should add a family tree menu

    Fallout | In Fallout Shelter, they should add a family tree menu


    In Fallout Shelter, they should add a family tree menu

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    So right now I have 30 dwellers, and I need to make babies. But it seems that 23 out of 30 of them are related! I do have a radio station, but that takes hours and it has a chance to fail. I think it would be useful if there was a family tree you could look at and see who is related, it would just make it so much easier. And it would be cool to see your favorite dwellers lineage as well.

    Edit: Due to natural selection, I now have 26 dwellers

    submitted by /u/SargentToodleDink
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Albino radscorpions, feral ghoul reavers, and super mutant overlords are not present in Fallout 3's base game. They were added in the Broken Steel DLC.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    It also added Enclave Hellfire Troopers.

    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Broken_Steel

    I thought that was pretty neat. It's never really something I thought about or realized.

    submitted by /u/11101101110011000111
    [link] [comments]

    I love Flight of the Concords & Fallout

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Not my creation, and not new, but I just found it.

    https://youtu.be/JDqHoxVHW_s

    submitted by /u/Cumberbatchland
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think it's unrealistic that in the Fallout universe some people were stupid enough to think that the Pulowski Preservation Shelter would actually save them in the event of a nuclear war?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I can’t believe I never caught this bright, radioactive Halo reference

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Jason Bright's followers were going on a "Great Journey" until "Demons" appeared that could use an "Active Camouflage." To top if off, they're using space ships. I can't believe I never put it together till I saw a post on r/halo

    submitted by /u/NopePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    So did the Devs purposely make the Cazadors the most annoying enemy ever, or was it just error?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I know its been said before how bad the Cazadors are but seriously, you cant go anywhere with out being swarmed by Cazadors and Poisoned to death, they are a bullet sponge and the poison will just take away your health before you can use a stimpack.

    submitted by /u/Italionaut
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda! Can synths ejaculate sperm?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    If not, well there's a test to find male synths.

    submitted by /u/fucuasshole2
    [link] [comments]

    Full Dialogue Interface still working after deleting the mod and starting a new game.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I just started a brand new vanilla playthrough of Fallout 4 and I've noticed that the full dialogue is visible even though I've uninstalled the mod. What could be the issue here? I know its definitely disabled because I am getting achievements.

    EDIT: Its just the full dialogue visible in the vanilla interface. The square interface added with the mod is not visible.

    EDIT: I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/stoj2005
    [link] [comments]

    Who is you favorite antagonist in any Fallout game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    DLC included

    submitted by /u/InMyNoodles
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] (Fallout4)I know this has already been touched on before but what was with Jack Cabot mentioning the Mojave Desert after receiving the plasma gun?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    After you complete the Cabot quest and receive the end goal gun of sorts, Jack mentions researching an ancient alien civilization located in the Mojave desert. (This comes up since the gun was made out of an ancient artifact from the Middle East) What was with the mention of this (I love fnv) it might be grasping for straws but does this elude to some sort of sequel/ event that occurs in fnv. The only "ancient alien civilization" I could think of was in the wild wasteland, you get a cool gun from a bunch of stereotypical Hollywood aliens but the wild wasteland is just funny references to other pop culture. I don't know it just really puzzled me, sorry for writing a page of info but I'm just so intrigued by the mention of the Mojave wasteland.

    submitted by /u/NoahFinn05
    [link] [comments]

    Just found and killed my first an probably last mirelurk king today,didn't even know they where in fallout 4,have never seen anything about them.Guess it makes sense givin the fact that there is a queen.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Should I scrap the gilded grasshopper or sell it?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Should I get the standard edition or GOTY edition for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Due to positive comments on a post I made earlier today I decided to get Fallout 4 for €6/$7. I'm relatively new to the Fallout series and have only played Fallout 3 (loved it) and Fallout 1 (seems like a decent game but I'm not really into turn based combat). I always like to complete as much quests as possible and help all npcs so I was thinking of canceling my order and buying the GOTY edition instead for €18/$21. I remember my friend telling me you can spend a lot of time in the dlcs as well but I wasn't sure if they were fun. So is the GOTY worth it for €12/$14 more or should I just stick to the standard edition?

    submitted by /u/tortoise315
    [link] [comments]

    Every playable character has a name, Vault dweller, Chosen one, Lone Wanderer, Courier, Sole Survivor, but what is the name for the 76 playable character?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Would you rather want to see Fallout 2 or Fallout New Vegas remaster?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Do we think the switch will get any Fallout ports?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    It's been one of those questions that's been bugging me for a while since the release of Skyrim on switch (and every other device imaginable) -

    Whilst I think Fallout 4 might be a long shot I'm not sure why the likes of Fallout 3 and NV have never been ported. Especially since Skyrim runs fine, long load times but everything else works a treat! (Not sure why Oblivion wasn't ported either for that matter)

    Has anyone ever heard any rumours of 'remasters' or better have any evidence?

    submitted by /u/Ruinedmoth
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best weapon in fallout three

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a half open vault door?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a half open vault door? (F4 or 76 preferred)

    submitted by /u/eliminateAidenPierce
    [link] [comments]

    Possible realistic ending in Fallout 4

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    After playing with all factions I came to realise that there should be a realistic ending in Fallout 4. Not canonical ending but realistic.

    I never sided with the Institute untill now. I never spend enough time in the Institute in my previous playthroughs (never did a quest for them). And I decided to do an Institute playthrough and I realised how wrong I was before. The Institute has everything the Sole Survivor would need and it's the closest to his/her past life. Clean food, clean rooms, clean toilets, items in pristine condition. Now it looks like a great hospital, but it's the closest to pre war the Sole Survivor was used to.

    Also one other thing is that every parent wants to see their child be succesfull and the Father is more successfull than you expect. He is the head scientist in the biggest scientific Instalment in known Fallout world. His knowledge is far beyond every scientists. He even shrvived frozen as a baby unprotected in cryo stasis.

    And before someone says anything about morals etc think of this. How many times real life scientists and doctors went out of the way? When covid-19 started to spread in the world some doctors wanted to inject the virus to some people just to see how they react and if it will lead them to vaccines. Sure the Institutes morals and more questionable, but since we've seen that Synths are made even without killing the people you want to replace, Art vs Art encounter, Tektus in Far Harbor, I'm pretty sure there are more but I can't think anyone else right now. So you can replace someone without killing them. Also, In Robotis Lab in Institute you see how Synths are made, so they don't necessarily replace others.

    I'm not saying it's the best faction. Far from it. I'm saying that realistically the Sole Survivor, whether it's Nate or Nora, would join the Institute because it's clean and reminds them of the pre war era. Also their son is in charge so they have extra priviledges, even if they weren't the director.

    TL;DR: The Sole Survivor would realistically join the Institute because it's the closest to pre war world and it's clean.

    submitted by /u/KostasP13
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Fallout 4 after hearing a spoiler?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I love Fallout 3 and want to play Fallout 4 as well. The answer would be easy as I know I like the series and the game is really cheap. But a while ago I read that you were actually in ice for a really long time and you can find your child who is now really old. I normally don't like playing when I already know what is about to happen. I don't know what the rest of the story is about and if it's only a minor spoiler or if it just explains the entire story. Is it still worth getting?

    Edit: I just bought it. Thanks so much everyone I really appreciate all your comments

    submitted by /u/tortoise315
    [link] [comments]

    The scientists at the Think Tank were way better villains than the Institute.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Downvote me as you wish, but I was watching a lore video on OWB when this struck me.

    Like, the Think Tank was basically Obsidian shit posting and making a humorous view on STEM and the idea of mad scientists. Fallout 4 takes the approach of of trying to create a super serious, sophisticated group of scientists who are borderline genocidal and condone slavery. Yet somehow, the literal lobotomized scientists from OWB are seemingly more intelligent, resourceful, way scarier, and all around way more entertaining and engaging characters than all the Institute put together. And fit the idea of scientists foregoing morals supposedly for the good of humankind, which I feel like was the main thematic message of FO4's Institute and not OWB, yet OWB somehow does it better even though I'm not convinced they were trying to convey that at all...?

    idk man.

    submitted by /u/romansapprentice
    [link] [comments]

    What rank does Nate currently have in the Army?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I wanted to make a millitary focus build because on Nate back ground in the army, but i can't find out what is his rank

    Sergeant?

    submitted by /u/MyHentaiGirl
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still sad about Christine leaving us?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Years later I'm still bummed out that Christine left? . Why Christine! Pretty sure the cloud and all those ghost people would've made most people back away plus we could've brought Christine and Veronica back together it would've been great!

    submitted by /u/AGuyFromGPlus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment