• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | *disk scratch* Yep, thats me shortly after finishing operation Anchorage and painting the floor with the outcasts. Truly, A Patriotic experience.

    Fallout 3 | *disk scratch* Yep, thats me shortly after finishing operation Anchorage and painting the floor with the outcasts. Truly, A Patriotic experience.


    *disk scratch* Yep, thats me shortly after finishing operation Anchorage and painting the floor with the outcasts. Truly, A Patriotic experience.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    It's a beautiful view up here!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Liam Neeson gives you the talk

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Something I noticed, in the 6 years later screen after shooting the radroach in vault 101, liam neeson AKA your dad can be heard saying "Girls have all types of different parts" Is this useful info? No. Is it a neat small detail I've not noticed in 10 years? Yea.

    submitted by /u/Anskeee
    [link] [comments]

    Poor little Junior Smith...ever since I killed his parents he hasn't been the same. I think he fell victim to the Chinese propaganda and now he's a communist.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment