• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Fallout | I did some Fallout fan art for a coworker (Colored pencils). I thought this group might appreciate

    Fallout | I did some Fallout fan art for a coworker (Colored pencils). I thought this group might appreciate


    I did some Fallout fan art for a coworker (Colored pencils). I thought this group might appreciate

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I drew everyone's favourite eyebot!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Every year I play 1,2,3,NV and 4 in order

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    It's a great way to spread out your playthroughs so you don't get burnt out on a particular installment. I love all these games. I understand and agree with a lot of the problems people have with the Bethesda titles and I totally get why New Vegas is so many people's favorite.

    Personally I think fallout 2 is the best that was ever released. I (32m) was very late in the game playing those first two after years of loving 3, New Vegas and 4. I guess what I base my pick on is immersion and satisfaction. Fallout 2 in my mind is a masterpiece. I loved fallout 1 but you can breeze through it. I had to look up a quest list this year to get and find new things to do but I found out that I completed all the quests in the game haha.

    They all bring something special to the table. Some have better story structure and some have better combat. Some have more weird missions and some have more big picture moves you can make.

    What it really comes down to is I just love being in that world and playing a part in the lives of survivors. I love the characters, the back stories and the lore. I love making mistakes that cost an enormous emotional toll and I love getting it right, helping to improve the life of a wastelander. I look forward every year to jumping back in.

    I highly recommend playing them all in a row. It really widens the scope of the fallout universe and finding dots that connect across games is so much fun.

    Thanks for reading my love letter

    submitted by /u/hydersturka
    [link] [comments]

    I think that Fallout 4's story would have worked very well in a different genre in game.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    EDIT: *of game, not in game

    You can see what they were trying to do. I think Bethesda wanted to make a personal story centered around the relationship between you and Shaun, how your son that you've been looking for is now the head of this morally dubious organisation, and how that relationship can get corrupted by the political climate of the Commonwealth.

    However, I think when writing this story, Bethesda forgot that Fallout is not a Naughty Dog style narrative driven game. It is an RPG, meaning you need choice, the ability to be evil and to create your own backstory and character.

    I believe that Fallout 4's story could have worked very well in a cinematic, narrative driven game, but not in an RPG like Fallout.

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Thought the people of this subreddit would enjoy the Fallout doodles I did!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I made a FallOut: New Vegas inspired playlist featuring the original soundtrack plus new songs that capture the spirit of the game

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    This took me quite awhile to make and I hope you enjoy. I tried to avoid using too many overplayed songs from this era but included enough hits to make it enjoyable. There are 89 hits and hidden gems from 1965-43. The genres include country & western, big band music, crooners, and 50's/early 60's pop hits. Please leave any feedback so that I can make this better:

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1oNxG3f3ryfbtf4shnm28c?si=2VC1al7XTkO84t8gs6J7Bw

    submitted by /u/anothershitposter2
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favourite quote from the games

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    My personal one is when youre reasoning with dance, but you fail the speech check and says something along the line of "you cant nake me the exeception, you have to make me the example" as it reslly shows off his loyality to the brotherhood

    submitted by /u/patryk_star69
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting to help make Fallout New Orleans!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Want to help bring Fallout New Orleans to the gaming world?

    Well look no further!

    A group of Redditors are coming together to bring this mod to life!

    In need of modders and writers to help bring in this creation!

    We do have a Discord server to discuss and communicate with each other about whats happening.

    So just message me your Discord names and how you want to help with the project!

    submitted by /u/Sirrom_Wulfe-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one issues playing 360 discs

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    So I recently bought fallout 3 goty edition for Xbox one, and for some reason it won't install or read disc 1 or 2. It's not the disc readers fault cause it still play regular Xbox one games and blue ray disc. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be or a solution?

    submitted by /u/KingLopez509
    [link] [comments]

    So wish you could get Cito as a. Companion

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Because I think it would be if you can get him with the right dialogue and then you get him after you complete the park and he would use the slugger as his weapon so ether Cito or the slugger

    submitted by /u/Pshcobone
    [link] [comments]

    Your Own Nuka Cola

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:58 PM PDT

     The creator of Nuka-Cola contacts you to make a limited edition Nuka drink of your choice. What is yours? (Can consist any NON-alcoholic drink) 

    I would make Nuka-Nilla Cream Soda or Nuka-Ale.

    submitted by /u/pinkmeth444
    [link] [comments]

    Something that bothers me about the fo4 brotherhood

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    In all of the terminal entires and dialogue in fo4 you hear about how the brotherhood fell into disarray after the death of elder Lyons and Sarah Lyons, and that the brotherhood was in desperate need of leadership. Instead of appointing ineffective elders leading up to Maxson taking power, why was the lone wanderer from fallout 3 never appointed elder or ever mentioned by any of the characters. Fallout 4 only takes place 10 years after the events of fallout 3 and the lone wanderer is only 19 years old if I'm remembering correctly. Wouldn't that make he/she the perfect candidate for elder after all they accomplished for the brotherhood. I mean they effectively took back the purifier and beat the enclave out of the capital wasteland / Adams afb by themselves. Are we supposed to believe that the lone wanderer just retired to their megaton home after the events of fallout 3?

    submitted by /u/1Yamaka
    [link] [comments]

    Which Nuka World faction group did you destroy?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I killed off the Disciples because I knew I wanted to help the Operators, and the Pack leader seemed like a decent guy.

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone literate?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    So I just starting playing through Fallout 3 again. Upon clearing out the Springville Elementary school I came upon the terminal where the raiders kept logs about their efforts to break into vault 101. This got me thinking, who taught these guys how to read and write? I imagine any formal education would be centered on how to survive in the wasteland and not much of a focus on reading and writing. If any group would suffer from an inability to read or write I would think it would be raiders.

    Just a thought about the lore of Fallout. You don't really run into anyone who can't read or write. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThePieman22
    [link] [comments]

    If you could decide what the next fallout game is, what would the story be, what kind of factions would you want to create/see and where would it take place?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I personally want an update on the NCR and I'd like to see a larger raider group that are actually organized like the commonwealth raiders. I want to be able to join them and I want them to embrace the savage nature that they are dedicated to and for them to explain that soft, weak people dont deserve to live in a wasteland like this and that strong people are the ones who will make things better. I'd still be happy to see the brotherhood of steel but recently they've always had the spotlight on them and I'd like to see something new. I think another conflict between the NCR and the brotherhood would be cool as we would have the opportunity to set up a war between the two superpowers.

    submitted by /u/space_lizards
    [link] [comments]

    Bobbleheads? Come on New Vegas.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Just seems like Fallout NV missed with having no bobbleheads! I can collect some snow globes but they are kinda useless.

    submitted by /u/wolfmanric
    [link] [comments]

    My repainted power armor Pop figure

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Weird bird thing in 76

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I was wondering around the Grafton/Morgan Airport area and turned to climb up some rocks, as I turn I see a large man sized black bird with red eyes shoot up into the sky and disappear like a blur, what was this bird? Should I be concerned?

    submitted by /u/Azulaatlantica
    [link] [comments]

    This happened at the castle

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I don't get my settlers in fallout 4 one minute they can just be planting then the next minute they all will be in a corner

    submitted by /u/OriginalScary1714
    [link] [comments]

    Creation club is rubbish

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Now I can forgive some of low quality over priced mods, in fact I have brought a few that have taken my interest here and there.

    But what really annoys me is that it is a struggle to play the game with the CC mods enabled, early game quests are bugged like crazy and the most recent bug I've come across is that the door for vault 101 won't even open, is nobody testing these at all and why aren't these bugs being patched, it's a ******* joke.

    submitted by /u/RoosterReviews
    [link] [comments]

    Ok fallout 4 vault DLC I don’t know if anybody knows this who am I kidding you guys probably do but anyway you don’t have to use the overseer glass if you use both of the window frames, and snap them together it creates a invisible Barrier.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Who would win in a fight chosen one or the courier end game

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Please my friendship is falling apart we're going off endgame in a 1/1 death match

    submitted by /u/thatonecanadian155
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or is classic Fallout really hard compared to new?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm not going into too deep spoilers just some minor quest explanation. They expect you to pay attention to EVERYTHING and make decisions for yourself. Which is good, but compared to new fallout it's a change.

    In order to find the Hydro thingy for the power plant in Fallout 2, I needed to steal a clipboard with the info, find a specific shop keep who has one, trade in for a tool box which you need to buy from another shopkeeper or get one from someone in another city. It's a lot, and I'm not shaming it for it. I think it's nice, but I came in with the mindset of, "shoot first, watch lore later". I'm so used to following a marker around. I'm not even talking about the turn based difficulty, just the level/quest design. Idk maybe I'm a dumb dumb

    submitted by /u/killbilly115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment