• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Rate my setup: Guitar from Sierra Madre, sheet music from Black Mountain, and Harmonica from a dumpster. We broadcast blues music live over the ham radio in the Lucky 38.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Rate my setup: Guitar from Sierra Madre, sheet music from Black Mountain, and Harmonica from a dumpster. We broadcast blues music live over the ham radio in the Lucky 38.


    Rate my setup: Guitar from Sierra Madre, sheet music from Black Mountain, and Harmonica from a dumpster. We broadcast blues music live over the ham radio in the Lucky 38.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Ave, true to Caesar!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Ready to Rock 'n Roll

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    OC from 2019 -- Some companions

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I screamed

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Truth is...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    What's cooking, good-looking?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    "Oh no its another post about starting up another playthrough" quit whining, this one has a twist!!!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Decide on my next playthrough for me. Come up with some kind of challenge, something I can't use, who to side with, and everything in between.

    Put your number next to it, and the closest to my number between 1-200 will decide my fate.

    I'm giving this until I get off work this evening so get to it!

    submitted by /u/Kreech300
    [link] [comments]

    Completionist playthrough

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I want to do a completionist playthrough this weekend and I want to know the best build to do for this

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Sweet80
    [link] [comments]

    The wiki mentions that Lakelirks are mutated snapping turtles

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Source for this?

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    People who've tried the Brave New World mod: what are some of your favorite redone voice performances?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Personally, I just had to make this post when I heard the new Jean-Baptiste Cutting voice. It's so amazingly sinister! Almost convinced me to let Cass die just to hear more of it, even though I'm trying to do a good karma playthrough...

    I also gotta shout out the new Apprentice Watkins voice - especially if the VA they got is as young as she sounds. It's tough to find someone that young who can give a good performance like that.

    submitted by /u/Izzhov
    [link] [comments]

    Great cover of Big Iron by Colter Wall

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm a MERCIful kind of guy. Seriously this gun makes such short work of the bunched up Legion squads at Hoover dam.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Which mod changes the New Vegas medical clinic to look like this?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Which mod changes the New Vegas medical clinic to look like this?

    https://preview.redd.it/48ygmgduoqk51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=93cfd5ccd5122c48cdcbbb21ed03f74d24fe7e80

    I tried looking through my load order to find which mod does this, but I can't find the right one

    its just a bunch of guards and this tent area at the front of the clinic but i went in and dr usanagi was missing so i cant get the implants, anyone know which mod this is?

    submitted by /u/Vxlkyrie888
    [link] [comments]

    <Happy Beeping>

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Help finding this shotgun mod

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    its an AA-12 shotgun model, with 2 mods: a red visor and an expandable magazine. I can't find it for the life of me, there are some models out there but not with the mods. Please help :(

    submitted by /u/whirl_and_twist
    [link] [comments]

    How do people who side with the legion justify the things they do?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    This isn't meant to be an attack post I just want to understand more about how people can justify the things the legion do, I mean sure it is a wasteland in a post apocalypse but basic human morality still exists and everyone knows slavery, rape, and murder is wrong no matter to what end. The NCR isn't perfect with their taxes and taking of land from people but they don't resort to such barbaric methods for power.

    submitted by /u/XxFroBro45xX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment