• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Fallout | Does anybody here just crave another fallout 4

    Fallout | Does anybody here just crave another fallout 4


    Does anybody here just crave another fallout 4

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Fallout 4s game announcement was one of the most hyped announcement ever for me, i loved fallout new Vegas its my favourite game ever tbh and i was so blinded by the news a of a news of fallout that i spent days building up to realise watching the trailer over again, even after I beat the game and realised it was as shallow as a puddle in rpg terms i came away with one of my favourite time waster games because I love fallouts world, but I've played it so much I'm bored to death of it, I would love them to do another even if the engine didn't change just a new refreshed fallout 4 with lots of content that's not 76, I would love a new Vegas even more but I know that's asking to much, i just want to relive that hype of a new fallout game I can sink hours into.

    submitted by /u/Rachelgamingchick
    [link] [comments]

    What I think the Minutemen could have been.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I really enjoy the Minutemen in concept, just a band of Commonwealth settlers banding together to protect one another is just super cool. However the in game Minutemen are just kinda lame, they have like two non-main quest related quests and the settlement quests.

    So what would I change? First and foremost I would give them a more proper story line. (SOME SPOILERS FOR THE MINUTEMEN)

    -Firstly I think the beginning works out well, you just going around helping a few settlements. In the base game after you help about 4 settlements Preston has you take the Castle but to me that's a slight jump ahead. I would have Preston warn you of a large group of Gunners moving up to Concord, you would lead the Minutemen in a fight with this Gunner Platoon.

    -A few days after this battle Preston would then tell you that he believes the Minutemen are ready to retake the castle. The Castle quest and the Artillery quest will transpire the way they do in game.

    -This is where more of a story comes into play, I would have the Minutemen quest line focus on taking down the Gunners and helping the Major settlements (Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Bunker Hill, etc).

    -After the Castle is secured Preston would next task you with retaking the overpasses from the Gunners. Once this is complete There would be a Huge battle to retake Quincy. There is a lot of references in game to the Quincy Massacre and I think the Minutemen retaking the settlement was a huge missed opportunity.

    The Retaking of Quincy would I believe be a great climactic finish for the Minutemen's story as it would show the commonwealth that they are back in force.

    MISC- Other random things that could have been added: More variety in the tasks for settlements (maybe recovering lost caravans or resolving a dispute of some kind idk maybe you have an idea), and mission where you help defend major settlements.

    submitted by /u/_Colonel_Mustard_
    [link] [comments]

    I now like Preston Garvey

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I ran a female minuteman character and I'm about level 30 on survival. It has been a treat running with Preston from the get go and he actually has a really nice story to him as you gain affinity with him. I made my character and him fall in love and the whole dialogue and story for him (and mike losing her husband and then finding Preston) has been really fun and he is by far the most attached I have ever felt to a companion in F4 and I've been playing it since it came out. (Except maybe a run through with a male character and Piper).

    It helps he gave me the Into the Fire radiant quest like three quests into my minuteman career and I've just left it, so we have been roaming together for the most part.

    submitted by /u/agnonamis
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to thank you all.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    A week ago, I went here and asked which fallout game should I play first, since I had never played a single one in my life. Spent the entire week playing the game, Now I'm 36 hours in, already finished the game but came back to an older save do I could continue playing it. Just wanted to thank you all for recommending me such a great game.

    I am currently playing fallout 4 since 3 doesn't work on my pc. Great game too. Loving the series.

    Also fuck the legion.

    submitted by /u/dalbomeister
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Miami - "A Day in Miami" Environmental Showcase Trailer [MOD]

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Which game to start with?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I've seen a bunch of videos and reviews and all the fallout games seem like they will fill the void in my library. I just don't know where to start. Everyone had their own opinions on which game is best, but any suggestion on which one to grab if only one was an option?

    I'm leaning more towards Fallout 4 at this point. But I'm curious as to what the community suggests to a first time player of the series

    submitted by /u/LidgChris
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 is my favorite fallout game and here's why.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I Love fallout 3 it's my favorite fallout game and here's why. And in case you're wondering I like fallout New Vegas but I love fallout 3 more. In fallout 3 you have the karma system if you do an evil deed like killing is it man you gain bad karma. But if you kill raiders and kill slavers you get good karma and it's so simple and getting good karma comes out on top in the end. Why because you get Fawkes an intelligent super mutant companion with a Gatling laser and then you have other companions. Jericho an old raider is megaton that tries to protect the town. Clover a slave girl with Stockholm syndrome. Sharon ghoul that's taller than any human character and ghoul character in the game. A brotherhood of steel paladin and dogmeat. But now let's talk about fallout 3 5 major DLCs

    You have operation Anchorage in that DLC pack you have to go into a VR pod and go through a simulation a pre-war simulation Anchorage Alaska and go into the war that took place fighting the commies. and do you know what you get at the end after you leave the VR pod walk to the end of the hall use your Pip-Boy to open the terminal. And you get a Chinese stealth suit. Electric Chinese shock sword that does electric damage. A gauss rifle and for winterized suit of t51b power armor. Which to me when I play fallout 3 and it's DLCs that was my end game armor.

    Now we have broken steel this DLC pack takes place after the main game after you activate project purity. And either activate it and put in the modified fev or forced evolutionary virus. Or you could activate project purity without adding the modified fev. Giving clean and pure water to the wasteland. And it turns out the enclave has not been defeated and you need to fight and defeat the enclave.

    And now we have the third DLC pack mothership zeta. And in mothership zeta you get abducted by that zetan aliens. You have to fight through the ship find pre-war people a little girl from 2077. an operation Anchorage soldier. The 13th century Japanese samurai and an old cowboy from the 18th century. and with mothership zeta you get new weapons alien rifle alien pistol to me these two weapons or two of the best weapons in the entire game you can't get the alien rifle in fallout New Vegas you can get an alien pistol but that's with a perk. Called wild wasteland. An Indian you defeat mothership zeta and now you have your own alien spaceship.

    And that we have point lookout which to me is one of my least favorite DLCs the first let's start with the negatives and then the positives. The first gripe in this case negative I have about point lookout is its story point lookout story is not interesting it's just the simple one man versus the other who comes out on top trope. A brain in a jar has a bunch of tribals that think he's a god. And then you have a 200 year old ghoul bigot that treat you like garbage and expects you to help him. there are a few good things about fallout 3 point lookout DLC it's the location and the enemies. Point lookout takes place in Maryland I think not entirely sure and either Maryland or Maine. But I'm not sure but now the new enemies. Dylan you enemies that come to point lookout are the hillbillies. There challenging and fun.

    And now the last DLC the PITT and the PITT is the darkest DLC in the game now let's talk about the pitt the pit take place in Pittsburgh. That is why it is called the pitt it is run on the back of slaves. Becoming disease and sick. And there's only two endings to this dlc. Kidnap a baby from her loving parents and give the baby to the slaves or don't kidnap the baby and have the slaves keep working. And least two endings there is no good ending they're both bad ending. Now if you like fallout New Vegas then good for you it's fallout New Vegas a good game yes it's just I played fallout 3 before new Vegas.

    submitted by /u/vaultsepticeye21
    [link] [comments]

    Question about installing the Fallout New Vegas 4gb Patch Mod

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    In the instillation instructions for the Fallout New Vegas 4gb Patch mod it says, "Make your ini files read only, but only if you you launch through Steam or the Default Launcher." Does that mean I have to go through and manually mark every single ini file as read only even if they're ini files from other mods, or do I just do that for the 4gb Patch mod's ini files?

    submitted by /u/lil_fentanyl_
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Yesterday's identity

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Okay, this is my first post here, but I needed to see if anyone else thought the same thing. I believe Mr. Yesterday is Dean Domino. I thought this on my first playthrough, but upon subsequent files, have ended up looking online to find that no one seems to mention anything about it. Even the wiki talks like there's no connection between the two.

    Dean and Mr. Yesterday are never mentioned in the same terminal entries. People who were aware of "Mr. Yesterday" just don't mention Domino, while those referring to Domino never mention anything about the construction of the villa.

    Domino was scamming Sinclair, and specifically trying to ruin him beyond the point of being able to recover, financially or otherwise. It completely makes sense that he would have been skimming money from the construction that Sinclair wouldn't have seen as much of. Dean also seems very aware of the flaws of the villa in his dialogue, some of which don't make any sense (like how did he know about the issues with the power distribution).

    And finally, the code name. Dean Domino's big hit was, "I saw her Yesterday".

    I think it seems clear that was their intention, but without them directly saying it, no one else on the internet seems to have already written what I think. Input?

    submitted by /u/Lunatic_Logic138
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying New Vegas

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I was on my way to Vegas and some deranged bright followers attacked me. I didn't have much ammo for that kind of thinf so I ran and then I found a caravan being attacked by nightstalkers. So I helped them as best I could, hoping that once the Bright followers caught up, the caravan guards would be forced to help me fight them. The bright followers DESTROYED the caravan guards. So I ran again and found some legionaries. The two factions got into a scrap and the legionaries fucking destroyed the advanced bright followers with spears and sheer hate.

    I fucking love this game

    submitted by /u/GazorpJigen
    [link] [comments]

    What is the one thing you hate about the fallout series?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    The one thing I hate is how they don't have all that many weapons or customization options.

    submitted by /u/christianwashere12
    [link] [comments]

    It seems like Bethesda puts more love into The Elder Scrolls than Fallout

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    It might be because Bethesda created The Elder Scrolls and only purchased and adapted Fallout, but it seems like more work or effort or love or money or something goes into Elder Scrolls games then Fallout ones. Just comparing Skyrim to Fallout 4, Skyrim is one and a half times 4's size, has almost twice as many quests, and has 9 cities compared to 4's, maybe 3 if you count vault 81. Plus, every single book in Skyrim has an actual story, some spanning 8 volumes and hundreds of in game pages! I mean, I know there was just another thread about this, but can you imagine if you could read a whole Grognak adventure over several comics, and maybe learn a new melee move from doing so? It would be dope! I know Fallout has some systems that Elder Scrolls doesn't, and more weapon variety (but no spells so it cancels out), but still, it feel like Elder Scrolls games just have more work put into them.

    I also really like the Elder Scrolls, and I was a Skyrim fan before a Fallout one, but, it's just frustrating when it seems like they're not quite bringing their A-game to the Fallout series.

    Anyway, this leaves the question: How is Starfield gonna turn out?

    submitted by /u/ThorgilsBoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a good way to make caps in New Vegas.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    All it really requires is getting the perk Them's Good Eatin'. Once you have this perk go to the Thorn and fight giant mantis' in groups of three over and over again. Every time I did this at least one mantis has always dropped some thin red paste or blood sausage. These items sell for a decent amount in large quantities and it costs next to nothing to get them other than the odd healing item and the occasional need for gear repair. And depending on your build that might not be an issue either. Also I got this idea because I want to get every implant from the auto-doc in Old World Blues and that takes a lot of caps.

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding out what mod the fusion x core is from (xb1)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    So i was checking my power armors fusion core and i found something called a fusion x core. What mod is this from i play on xbox one btw

    My mod list is

    Rpg 7v2

    Fn p90

    Ak74m

    SmartAI

    Russian recon pack

    Ww2 colt

    Cheat terminal

    M38 gas mask

    Skibidaa weapons redux

    Bullet time

    Locky locks

    Crafting blur remover

    Apc home on the move

    Tnr shoulder lamp

    Cross blade

    Cybernetic enhancements

    Def UI

    Cross strigidae suit

    Tactical courser

    Spirt of steel

    Bos prydwen quarters remastered

    Pa soldiers

    Juger pistols

    Random raiders

    Legendary modification

    submitted by /u/Mister_fister568
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons to hate brotherhood of steel, fallout 4n survival.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Please note, brotherhood members, no matter how damaged your vertibird is, I am not a landing pad.

    submitted by /u/but-first----coffee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any ‘raider’ pip boys (in universe)?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I'm curious if this is canon. If raiders can jury rig power armor, they can jury rig an pip boy theoretically. Am l looking at this wrong?

    submitted by /u/zodiac_killer74
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1: Am I wasting time with companions

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Im in the endgame of fallout 1, currently assaulting the cathedral and I'm wondering if its worth it keeping Katja, Ian and Dogmeat alive, should I bother reverting saves to bring them back? Is there a chance they will survive all the way to The Master? I remember seeing a playthrough where their death seemed unavoidable (energy field). I have a plasma rifle and power armor (upgraded from Adytum) and im pretty much a 1 man army. Is it possible? Is it rewarding, is there some closing title card about them?

    submitted by /u/The_Exarch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to quickly move my stuff?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I am set up in sanctuary but I want to move my whole base including my home, all of my stuff (junk from the workshop and some clothes and weapons I have in boxes), a few suits of power armor, and my settlers over to the castle. What is the most efficient way to do this?

    submitted by /u/bors11r
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Fallout 4 after a long while

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I finally got all of the DLC. I've managed to play the game for around 500 hours without getting bored, and the last time I played was a couple of months ago. I've played with almost every single kind of character build imaginable. My favorites playthroughs were a full heavy weapons only and power armor BoS soldier, a pistol only Railroad agent (with full luck), a BoS sniper soldier on survival, and a cannibal raider who only used pipe weapons, raider armor, and always had Strong tagging along on survival

    Do you guys have any interesting character builds you could suggest to make the game feel new and fun? I've never played or seen the stuff in the DLC so I don't know what to come up with. I'd like to play on survival, and something to keep in mind is that the only playthrough that managed to bore was a melee only character

    Thanks in advance to those who help me out

    submitted by /u/SB0407
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 missing android android holotapes

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have a question. There was a man in Rivet City that gave me the mission to locate his missing android, he also gave me a holotape, I received two adicional holotapes in the city. Then I talked to a woman that told me that the android just wanted to be free and she gave me a component of the android and she told me that if I gave that component to Dr. Zimmer telling him that I found the component in the Android's corpse he would believe me and he would leave the android alone, I did that but then I wanted to listen to the holotapes but they don't play when I click on them. Does someone knows why? Thanks beforehand. (Sorry for my English)

    submitted by /u/Dasta41
    [link] [comments]

    Ranged non-firearm weapons and the lack thereof.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas addressed the ammo issue with being able to store ammo casings for refilling at a later time but it seems odd that after 200 years there is a ton of guns and ammo left and no crossbows, longbows, catapaults, trebuchets, slings or other simlar weapons made from scavenged items. In Genesis of the DAleks The Doctor remarks at how the planet had evidence of primitive weapons (lead bullets) as the war had raged on and on for centuries.

    I feel it's the same with FAllout, there are the energy weapons, more primitive weapons and i feel the next step is primitive ranged weapons.

    submitted by /u/Martipar
    [link] [comments]

    If u take deacon to the castle he will say he was last there 60 years ago

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    This gives some info on how old he is, like he has to be at least like 80 right Or he was in like cryo or something cuz there's no way he looks like that at 80

    submitted by /u/mrcheese555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment