• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Fallout Lore | Are gen 3 synths 'alive'?

    Fallout Lore | Are gen 3 synths 'alive'?


    Are gen 3 synths 'alive'?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I couldn't find any topics related to this so I'll try thid subreddit

    submitted by /u/The_Retarded_Fish
    [link] [comments]

    How much did the resource wars effect the average American?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    As the title says, how much did the resource wars affect the world? I assume world trade is low due to the implosion of the European Commonwealth and the nuclear landscape of the Middle East. But besides that, how did the resource wars affect Americans(Since we know very little about outside of the us)?

    submitted by /u/GroundSausageMeat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got Brotherhood of steel codex big and proper on hand ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Can the institute be viewed as a benevolent force for the commonwealth?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    My first playthrough the game where I try to keep my characters actions in line with my own. I sided institute. And I quickly found out all my friends identified them as the "mustache twiddling villians" of the story arc.

    My reasoning is that. The institute is the last bastion of high technology, freedom of thought , and research in the commonwealth. They have the technology to rebuild and repopulate the surface (if they desired)

    Infact I will acknowledge that freedom of thought is so valued that the individual scientists in the institute have very little oversight of them, to the point the less scrupulous ones abduct and experiment on surface dwellers.

    The way I justified their atrocities was with headcanonn that once Shaun passes leadership to me , I will curb their abuses.

    On the synth issue, I tend to view the gen 3 ones as a form of life, but a lesser one than a natual human one, as it can be manipulated to think and feel what the inventors desire. I will grant a caveat again with headcannon , that as director I would want to issue a formal investigation into the issue.

    submitted by /u/osrsuser
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda stumped on the timeline, can someone explain.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Sorry I do know most of the pre-war stuff but after that the timeline gets too tricky to understand.

    submitted by /u/TheVibingBricksYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment