• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The Merc Adventurer Outfit is such a classic.

    Fallout 3 | The Merc Adventurer Outfit is such a classic.


    The Merc Adventurer Outfit is such a classic.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Sound on for the full effect of the Mysterious Stranger toe tapping his ass while doing nothing, swimming away going going fucking "Ta-Daaa"

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I didn't even shoot this alien I froze all of them in the room how the hell did he get in the ceiling (this is why I love this game)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I've never laughed so hard while making an episode of Better Know A Speedrunner. A legend in Fallout 3; Today we're featuring Jabo!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 Chef/Kitchen Assistant build?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I was thinking for a chef/kitchen assistant build ( wierd, I know), In the start, I would take the goat to be told my future career lies in cooking. Great. Tag skills will be Meele weapons, speech and science. My main weapon will be the rolling pin, so I will try to avoid combat, but when needed I will have something on hand. I'll do the wasteland survival guide for the food sanitizer, and I'll spend out my wasteland days putting together blamco Mac and cheese and fancy lad snack cake surprise!

    submitted by /u/KillianMayor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment