• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Classic Raul!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Classic Raul!


    Classic Raul!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Taking over New Vegas can wait until you put it on

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    The delivery never ends.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Get nae-nae'd.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Just lost 4K caps on blackjack

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    about to launch a 2 man assault on the fort and annihilate everyone on hardcore. which us luck !

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to put this on? It keeps blanking out for me.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    A tip for all my console players

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    YOU DONT NEED A GOOD PC TO PLAY FNV.

    If you wish to play on PC but are afraid that it cant handle it, just try it. My 512 MB ram, single core, intel hd graphics Notebook from 2008 can run it pretty wel with some mods. I see a lot of console players wishing they could install mods on this subreddit, which got me thinking: You guys must have an old functioning pc somewhere right? Boot it up and use it for NV only if you have too, but i can guarantee that slightly worse performance than console is worth it for the mods.

    Just trying to help my wastelanders!

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    Ain't it odd that ED-E's upgrades with the Followers is a WEAPON upgrade instead of an armor upgrade?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    "We'll be sure to use this robot's data to the betterment and help humanity thrive--so here's SICK-ASS SUPER DEATH RAY upgrade for it."

    "Sweet..."

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what gun this is?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    What skills should I raise before playing the DM DLC?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to play DM but I wanna know which skills I should raise first. I'm level 22 and my current skills are: Barter 13 Energy Weapons 15 Explosives 15 Guns 75 Lockpick 50 Medicine 43 Melee Weapons 33 Repair 25 Science 40 Any tips?

    submitted by /u/hagen626
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine how cool the “light show” was

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Mr house shot down 66/77 nuclear warheads from the lucky 38 and I can only imagine how awesome that would've been to watch especially if you could see it all the way from Mexico City

    If there is like fan art or something I would love to see it

    submitted by /u/corey_the_bird
    [link] [comments]

    FNV

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a full screen borderless mod that actually works?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I tried one tweak but still couldn't alt-tab out of the game just need something for when the game freezes so I don't have to sign out and sign back into my pc everytime it freezes.

    submitted by /u/desertranger710
    [link] [comments]

    A rather infuriating Dead Money bug...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    “Wake up trooper! Oh, wait.”

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Are there any other references in New Vegas to a post apocalyptic Colorado?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I know the dog guy outside ceaser's tent talks about Denver being overrun with dogs and Lanius talks about failing to capture Denver, are there any other references?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with mods

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Problems with mods

    Howdy fellow profligates, i just need help with my mods, well basically looks like the mod organiser 2 is not working properly, because the mods are already downloaded and installed, but in the actual game, they simply dont show up. Please i really need some help.Also, sorry for crappy english, it is not my first language.

    my modlist, it's all checked

    submitted by /u/TheGoiabeiro
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Lonesome Road yesterday. (Spoilers?)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I posted a picture of my FNV ultimate edition saying that it was my first time playing the DLCs. Well I played the game up until the battle of Hoover dam so I could get some solid guns and armor. I went into the divide at about level 20 despite the level 25 warning.

    I have no idea where this took place. But Ulysses calling the NCR "the bear" over and over lowkey irritated me. I stepped on so many land mines and Ed-E was absolutely useless in combat so tunnelers would just mob my shit and kill me. But I will say it was a solid DLC, I ended up fighting the marked men alongside Ulysses and cancelling the rocket launch.

    What did y'all do? And what happened?

    submitted by /u/wanna_start_bif
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment