• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ja, total geheim

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ja, total geheim


    Ja, total geheim

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Desert Ranger Unification

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I made this Mojave Council. Hope you like it

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Here's my first attempt at properly animating a pixel art loop. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    It’s taken me four years but I’ve only just learnt how to play caravan and win

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I'm running through my first fallout campaign ever when i took this sweet pic. Probably not too original, but it's my moment lol

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Boom.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Boone is also Max Goof?!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hail Caesar? Not in my Goodsprings.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    How thoughtful of the Honest Hearts developers to name a location after me

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    That's why I love gamebugs��

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Resemblance

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Best way to test a load order?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Normally I just use a quick start mod to start the game just outside Doc Mitchell's house, then run around Goodsprings for a bit and enter some buildings to test loading screens and stuff.

    Are there any other things I should do to test a load order, like any infamously buggy areas I should travel to, to check out, or any buggy quests or interactions that I should test?

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain weapon skill (Energy Weapons/Guns), skill requirements, and this relates to damage?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I'm trying to wrap my head around how damage correlates with weapon skill and skill requirements. For example a Laser Rifle) does 22 damage (potential 29.5 with perks) and requires a skill of Energy Weapons 25 and Strength of 3. Does that mean a laser rifle will do 22 damage at Energy Weapons 25 and 3 Strength or will it do 22 damage at Energy weapons level 100? How does perks come into play when also calculating damage in relation to both weapon skill and skill requirements? Sorry, still relatively new to this and I'm on console if that helps any. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UnknownBones6
    [link] [comments]

    Starting up FNV

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I'm a bit of a min-maxer in games

    What SPECIAL do I need to get almost all the great perks

    Like, do I need a 5 in Strength and a 3 in Charisma when I'm still in Doc Mitchell's?

    submitted by /u/Maerckversion22
    [link] [comments]

    For those who use mods that limit their carry weight (lower than vanilla), tell me of your experience.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm working on my own mod, part of which will be giving all items weight (including caps, drugs, mags, etc.), another part will be limiting carry weight even further than JSawyer (which I believe is 50+10*ST). I'm somewhat leaning towards something like 20+8*ST or 30+7*ST, but still considering ideas.

    I know there are lightweight builds (10lbs.), which are a little extreme, but they do show how little you actually need. I'm curious if anyone has found a sweet spot where carry weight logistics were interestingly challenging without being frustrating or handicapping.

    So, if your mods limit carry weight, what are your limits and what do you think about it/how do you manage it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished New Vegas, sided with the NCR. Any fun stuff I can do on my second playthrough?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Two Couriers, One History

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Two Couriers, One History

    Just played through LR for the second time in a while, saw Ulysses, and thought it looked pretty dope. Seeing him and the Courier just brought a smile to my face, to see two characters, so interconnected and initially adversaries just chill on a cliffside overlooking the result of the roads they went down. Also made me think of California right now for a second, seeing how the sky went orange because of someone's mistake, (moronic gender reveals starting forest fires, delivering an Eyebot which unknowingly released wanton devastation and nuclear armageddon, y'get the idea.)

    EDIT: Minor grammatical issues.

    https://preview.redd.it/71qvt9zurtm51.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=04103c68b084d9e64862d78f4148fac7417d1ac7

    submitted by /u/icyoreos
    [link] [comments]

    What traditions do you have in every playthrough?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    For example -

    I store all my gold in the Novac hotel room

    Veronica gets a chainsaw

    I only gamble with Legion money

    I sell combat armour to the roaming traders so they put it on and are therefor safer.

    submitted by /u/metalgearsmiffy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment