• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Fallout | YO I JUST REALIZED AREFU GETS ITS NAME FROM A SIGN THAT USED TO SAY “CAREFUL” HOW HAVE I NEVER NOTICED THAT

    Fallout | YO I JUST REALIZED AREFU GETS ITS NAME FROM A SIGN THAT USED TO SAY “CAREFUL” HOW HAVE I NEVER NOTICED THAT


    YO I JUST REALIZED AREFU GETS ITS NAME FROM A SIGN THAT USED TO SAY “CAREFUL” HOW HAVE I NEVER NOTICED THAT

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Would you consider Fallout a horror game?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I know it's not really classified as a horror game, and probably doesn't have enough scares to be a horror game. But the amount of times I've almost shit myself playing fallout games, I will always argue its atleast slightly a horror game.

    submitted by /u/RustedDuck
    [link] [comments]

    So I just impulse bought F76

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I bought the wastelanders deluxe edition (40% off) And would like to know before I play it if I'm going to regret it or not, I've heard very mixed reviews about the game itself and the wastelanders dlc

    submitted by /u/SwyngDeLong
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the Legion get its Armor?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Obviously from a sporting goods store or a Football Stadium or something. Question is, where did they get so much of it that Caesar was able to outfit that much of his army in football equipment? I can't remember what proportion of the Legion uses football armor but I seem to recall its the rank and file which suggests its the most common armor they use.

    All I can figure is that they raided a sports supply wholesaler warehouse or factory that has many sports clients and thus might have a larger quantity of football armor. I doubt the Legion covers enough territory that they could get enough armor from raiding stadiums. There are probably not enough football stadiums in Caesar's territory. Maybe there are enough sporting good's store's?

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout NV reviving NPCS

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    What are the consequences of reviving a deceased NPC? A normal one should work as usual, but what if he takes a part in a future quest? Will he be still available to do the stuff he could before dying? I once revived the legion prisoner NPC in the airport bcs I killed him while I was only supposed to beat him up. He was conpletely broken. Could I have fixed it by reviving him and then restarting the quest?

    submitted by /u/Antekpjk
    [link] [comments]

    My Dream Location for the next Fallout Game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    So I've seen people asking about what they wished was in the next game, as well as where it's set. I'd like to throw my two cents in for consideration.

    I want New Orleans, Louisiana! With Voodoo, Loupgarouxs, swamp monsters, rednecks, rival Mardi Gras Creaux Gang's, guns that use Mardi Gras beads as Ammo, Cajun ghouls, giant mutated crawfish, use Bourbon St for shops for supplies and guns, build in the old Six Flags, use the giant Air Force base, lots of chemical refineries, bonus for a Hurricane Scenario DLC!

    submitted by /u/TrogdorRulzTheNite
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to get the Tunnel Snakes Rule CC pack for Fallout 4, read this warning.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ON BETHESDA! THIS IS JUST A WARNING. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

    I swear, it's the most buggy CC pack I've ever got. When I installed it in a new playthrough, Preston and his crew would not go to Sanctuary. When I installed it mid-playthrough, the game instantly crashed. If you want a less buggy CC pack similar to the Tunnel Snakes Rule one, I'd recommend the Zetan Arsenal. It's amazing and it is my favorite. I didn't have any mods installed other than a bunch of other CC mods (mostly paints) and a double barrel shotgun reload animation mod (which I tested), so mods weren't causing it. I hope this helped.

    submitted by /u/refrigerator9465
    [link] [comments]

    Making my own Pip-Boy 3000

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/c5xDRHm

    Using the Adafruit Pip-Boy tutorial as my basic guide, I 3d printed all of the parts and started all the prep work of filling in the print lines, priming, painting and aging. Even made up some decals to make it look a bit more authentic in Illustrator and printed them out on sticker vinyl. Since their model isn't 100% a Model 3000 Mk IV I decided to embrace the kinda handmade look and make this an "engineering prototype Mk V" instead. Makes sense that some engineer at RobCo would start with the previous gen and make improvements before redesigning the packaging completely. Next up is getting the electronics in , assembling and then loading the software.

    submitted by /u/abomb60
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Fallout 3 and found this terminal that read about the New Plague, AKA the “social disease”

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Screen

    also, it's my first time playing fallout 3 and i love it!

    submitted by /u/ohmy_neptune
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I played Witcher 3 and walked past this peasant in Novigrad. That peasant said..

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES

    submitted by /u/anaskinho
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the battle of hoover dam for the first time

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    My god, seeing ||the boomers plane bombing the checkpoint|| made me smile like a madman, I haven't felt pure joy like that in years, I really love new Vegas.

    submitted by /u/creator27
    [link] [comments]

    [FALLOUT 4] Is there a fix for automatrons reverting to "base model" robots?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm encountering a problem where a fully kitted-out bot doing Supply Line runs inexplicably reverts to a base-model, no-frills Protectron. Weirdly enough, they still make the correct sound effects (like Robobrain tread grind rather than the Protectron stomp), but they still act like useless base-model Protectrons. I feel like I'm flushing all those resources down the drain.

    From what I've read, it's some kind of cell refresh issue, but that doesn't help too much. Does anybody know if there's a fix?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/thatscifiwriterguy
    [link] [comments]

    Another Cannon discussion Part 1 the opening.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Hee Guys,

    I am playing Fallout 4 again and last time I made some different choices and I started thinking about it and I got nowhere and started to rethink everything.

    During my first playthrough I first went to Concord and then helped out Preston and some settlements, build up sanctuary and then left for diamond city. On my way there I stopped and listened to the radio and went to find the Brotherhood of steel first and joined up, did missions before I went further to Diamond city and started the quest chain that ultimately led me to kill Kellogg and relive his mind.

    My second playtrough I also first went to Concord and lead the party back to sanqtuary before immediatly setting out to head for Diamond City. I play on Survival, so I stick to the road and did not listen to the militairy frequency, just to diamond city radio. I imagined i'd check it for like a couple seconds, just hear nothing and tought it would be a dead radio channel. I only focussed on doing the main quest missions to where we relive Kellogg's memories. The Prydwin ofc arrives when you kill Kellogg, but I did not think the Sole Survivor would have a specific reason to look for the Brotherhood's aid at the time and still don't know what the best time for him to introduce himself would be. When finishing the main quest part upto where you need to find Virgil I tought that this would be abit of a crossroad for the sole survivor. I ended up lucky with a ton of chems due to the side quest involving Cooke and Paul and ofc still had a set of power armor from Concord and I found an additional 2 incompletes in my journey. That can be assembled into 1 for my companion to suit up with me.

    At this point I decided to first build up Sanctuary, Red Rockety Truck and Abernathy Farm. As the Solve Survivor would know that Shaun was in the institute and he was no longer in danger of losing his trail. So in case he will find Virgil and the institute later, that he can assemble some kind of crew to bust him out.

    This is where I left off.

    My alternative path would be: The Sole Survivor goes to Concord, hears gunfighting and decides not to meddle in any business and maybe spots what he could later identify as a raider. Upon leaving Concord, disappointed that he did not get the chance to speak to another person. He goes back to Sanctuary to search around the settlement and stock up for when he goes in full Shaun chase mode. Wondering where he should go without any prior knowledge. He decides that the most kid friendly place and one where his abductor's might have taken him is Nuka World.

    I have not yet done this path so this is speculative.

    From here he becomes Overboss and starts neutrally subduing settlements and secretly looking for any information on Shaun. Eventually he would pass trough Concord, kill the opposing raiders and answer Preston call for aid as this would be his first encounter with someone resembling an idea of organised civilisation and Mama Murphy's remarkable talents and first actual helpfull advice on finding Shaun. From here on, he would stop sacking settlements's and proceed pretty much the same path Cannon would be.

    So what do you guys think about the opening part?

    Do you think he would go to Nuka World?

    Do you think he would bother and help the settlements before finding Virgil?

    When would the Sole Survivor meet up with the Brotherhood?

    When does the Sole Survivor meet the Railroad?

    submitted by /u/Dendrofiel
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any ENB's that make Fallout 3 & New Vegas look more like Fallout 4?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    My main problem with Fallout 3 & New Vegas is that most of the textures have such a dark color palette. Fallout 4 has a pretty vibrant color palette and it still manages to look like a wasteland.

    submitted by /u/HandsomeJacq
    [link] [comments]

    Best/worst perk to have irl?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I'm always seeing these ask Reddit posts and idk how they work really but I guess it's cool?

    Question: What would be the best or worst perk out of any fallout game to have in real life you could use anytime you wanted, as long as it follows the description of the perk?

    submitted by /u/FlutterNotShy
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Institute

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I played Fallout 4 and I didn't understand what was the goal of the Institute in replacing people as synths.

    Wouldn't they serve only as manpower? If so, wouldn't it be smarter to hand, say, ten synths to every settlement, so they can work for them, instead of doing the same thing, but killing people? I mean, they would gather a lot of public appeal if they did this enourmous work WITHOUT killing people and, basically controlling the work flow of the entire Commonwealth, they would have the influence, if not bigger, they so want on the Wasteland.

    Or they needed the people they replaced for some experiment? To create more synths, they need more people. Although, it doesn't appear to be that, because that is not the process we are shown, and we never see any bodies from the ones we replace AND synths appear to kill on sight, not to abduct.

    submitted by /u/Naart904
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas on laptop with i7-10750H and GTX 1650 Ti

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I recently purchased both on Steam during the sale which is now over I believe, $12 for F4 and $3.3 for FNV. Those will be my first ever fallout games as I haven't played any yet.

    The pc requirements show old specs, so I'm wondering if I'll have any problems running it on my very new laptop, especially with FNV. Both my cpu and gpu are from the current year. What are the recommended graphics settings for both games for my specs? Do either of the games support 64 bit, x64? I have more than enough ram, btw.

    submitted by /u/AdamMoloo
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if anyone is able to help me work out a gamebreaking fallout 4 bug

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Just up to the part where you arrive at Sanctuary with Preston, and when I try to talk to Preston any dialogue options are gone and all I can do is say "mhm" if I press a button. Just like normal dialogue but with no options, doesn't let me start any quests from him, I tried using console to accept quests but it doesn't really fix anything.

    I've got a few mods going but none that change talking to NPCs or anything like that, I've mainly got stuff for textures or settlements.

    I tried google'ing the issue and didn't find much but tried what they said and nothing fixed, I can't think of what it would be

    submitted by /u/FlamingPenguinFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an armour mod like this for fallout 4, NV, or 3?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Is there an armour mod like this for fallout 4, NV, or 3?

    https://imgur.com/a/qjicejI

    submitted by /u/WilliamsTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Im a heavy weapons build now

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Aqi0du0

    I got the mother of all random drops, this thing is bonkers.

    submitted by /u/carcusmonnor
    [link] [comments]

    When did the Big MT executives become the think tank?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    In Old world blues we have one picture of Dala, Zero, Klein 8, borous, and mobius as humans, but exploring big MT I never really found out when the the Big MT executives turned themselves into the think tank. Was it after the Great War or before?

    submitted by /u/EinstaufenGugenhafen
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only person who has never had problems with crashing in fallout games

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment