• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Fallout 3 | armour stats

    Fallout 3 | armour stats


    armour stats

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I am completely new to fallout series and I started playing fallout 3 and while I am playing I keep finding "good" armours with stat bonuses, can these be "transferred" like with enchanting in the elder scrolls series or should I keep all the armours with stats I may find useful?

    also, should I min-max my build like in Morrowind or it's freer like Skyrim?

    submitted by /u/Tar-eruntalion
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find Dogmeat In FO3?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    If you could kindly give a tip as to where he is? Fawkes would work too! Thanks kindly?

    submitted by /u/maxyrevver123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment