• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Still feels like I'm living on borrowed time. But I don't see any reason not to take a lot more of those sons of bitches with me." Craig Boone.

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Still feels like I'm living on borrowed time. But I don't see any reason not to take a lot more of those sons of bitches with me." Craig Boone.


    "Still feels like I'm living on borrowed time. But I don't see any reason not to take a lot more of those sons of bitches with me." Craig Boone.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    It took my brother and I nearly a decade, but we finally completed our goal of 75/75 achievements on Xbox 360!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Me: *starts sweating*

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    We need this.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Who would win in a fight between a guitar and a gun? Exactly

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Imo those tarantula hawks are probably the most annoying enemies.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    The Powders Gangers have had enough

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    This is me every time:

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    "Show no quarter to the White Legs we come across. Make no mistake about why we are here. This is an extermination." Joshua Graham

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I always spam VATS when using the Missile Launcher. I love watching them fly.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I’m not sure if you guys have seen this but it cracked me up (Zach’s gun rants)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    What do you spend the majority of your time actually doing in this game?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I tried thinking about why I like this game so much. And so I asked myself the question, what do I literally do in this game?

    For me, I probably spend the majority of my time running back and forth between places, managing my items, and save scumming.

    And none of that sounds very fun. So then I decided it must be a culmination of all the little things. The reputation system, the karma system, the crafting system, the skill system, the limb damage system, the variety in weapons and armor; unique items like the rebreather, darklight cowl, trader's clothes, and stealth suit. And all the ways the systems in this game interact with each other.

    I just discovered how fun melee combat is because I started using a gun with rare ammo. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

    That moment when an NPC comments about a change my character made in the game world. Sure, a repeated phrase can get grating eventually, but when a main NPC acknowledges what I did, that shit blows my mind, every time. It's just one fucking line, that lasts for a handful of seconds, but it does me in.

    It's so hard to find another game like this. One that focuses so much on so many systems that play mostly in the background. Nowadays, most games focus on the themepark experience, giving everything, showing the player all it has to offer up front, like with cutscenes straight out of Hollywood movies instead of reading/listening to text/audio logs.

    Another thing I love! You work for your story, you aren't just given it on a silver platter! And because of that, it feels so much more rewarding, earned, and believable. Believable in the way the story unfolds corresponding to the location that you physically find it in the game world.

    Sure, games are more accessible and user-friendly than ever, but I think you lose something magical, something indescribable. This game, to me, feels like a beautiful blend of accessibility and depth.

    I keep on trying to look for another game like this, for when I eventually finish it. But I think I'm starting to realize that it is folly. For there is no other game like this.

    Hmm, maybe Stardew Valley...

    submitted by /u/Frost_Rain
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite weapon in the game?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    best looking armor!! - me with the boys

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    How to get infinite grenades

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    ED-E My Love

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Any perk/weapon suggestions for this character? I'm doing a hardcore playthrough for the first time.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Strength 4

    Perception 7 (6 with no glasses, 8 with glasses)

    Endurance 7

    Intelligence 8

    Charisma 1

    Agility 6

    Luck 7

    Tagged skills: Barter, Energy weapons, and Survival.

    Traits: Four eyes and Skilled (I did the glitch when rebuilding my character just outside Goodsprings where you select Skilled again to get another +5 to your skills.)

    I'm planning on getting the Lucky shades from the Legion safehouse, right after completing Arcade's quest so he doesn't hate me for making friends with them.

    submitted by /u/PokeDC
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of some Lovecraftian mods?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hey, just your average Fallout New Vegas player here. I was just wondering if anyone knew about some Lovecraftian themed mods, the content type doesn't matter too much to me (player homes, quests, weapons, creatures, etc.), I just want to somehow get the feel that the Great Old Ones are watching over me. Links would be much appreciated as well!

    submitted by /u/Jukes_4Daze
    [link] [comments]

    Shower thought: I mod fallout New Vegas to enhance the experience, but mod fallout 4 to change the experience.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I think it really shows the quality of storytelling in FNV that whenever I mod it I never do anything to change the story of the game, just kinda change the way that I play that story. But for Fallout 4 all of my mods exist to change the fundamental aspects of the story.

    Currently I am playing FO 4 as a survival horror using Grim, Zombie Walkers, and Sim Settlements Conqueror (makes it so settlements aren't a haven until I have taken them by force which is now hard to do because survival horror) and I keep thinking about how I have never downloaded a FNV mod to change the game I was playing this much.

    FNV is just that much more well written than FO4

    submitted by /u/Dichromaniac
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I deleted OneDrive form my pc and fallout wont work at all

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Ever since I deleted OneDrive from windows my fallout wont work the launcher with open for a second then close. I had fully modded the game and put 30 hours into it. Im not sure but I think OneDrive had some important files that the game needs and I've reinstall the game 3 time but still wont work.

    submitted by /u/MRHooty23
    [link] [comments]

    So I heard all the couriers in the house were looking for the full album?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Found these bro’s hangin out after adding a lighting mod. I don’t think this is normal XD

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment