• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Harold!! Is that you?

    Fallout 3 | Harold!! Is that you?


    Harold!! Is that you?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Found this radioactive bathtub in Springvale

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Every hour or so, I get this wierd loading screen glitch which messes up dialogue boxes and makes the game crash 5 minutes after it happens. Is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 cashing on first start up picture

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I got my fallout 3 to work but after I try to get a enb it broke. I used reshade which I think is the main thing that broke it. Try reinstalling it multiple times on different drives nothing. look everywhere and cant seem to find where my problem is.

    submitted by /u/TheRealGouki
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find it justifying to kill Roy Philips after the good side the Tenpenny Tower Quest?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    To straiten things out, by good side I mean letting Ghouls into the tower, and getting the primal bigots out, not killing Roy and the other two.

    So in this case, even though he finishes Tenpenny himself via bath-murder, it's unfair that he eliminates the rest of the human residents (although I have a partial indifference for Gustavo's end). The problem is, Roy kills off absolutely everyone, even Herbert Daring Dashwood, who had no problem with any ghoul the fact that he was friends with Argyle. Even the doctor had an opportunity to study the ghouls himself, and could have possibly found a cure or reaped a benefit of ghoul abilities such as regeneration. There are a crap ton of people that you can also meet that didn't need convincing to let the ghouls in, and after talking to all of the named characters within the tower, no matter what you do, Roy KILLS all of them. So, in my opinion, when he does this, in my opinion, Karma be damned, Roy deserves a taste of The Terrible Shotgun. So I'm asking is does anyone find this as an agreeable thing to do?

    submitted by /u/BubDaHub369
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me fix this? When I go to a door the text is in German and I don't know how to fix it. I think it might be because of Flora Overhaul but I want to keep using the mod.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Completed fo3 (spoiler)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I just completed fallout 3 and I am feeling joy cos I completed it, a little bit of sadness cause of the story ended like it did, confusion cause of what happened, and anger because THAT'S HOW IT ENDS?! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE wow the world is better and no more violence no more radiation BUT NO YOU FRIGGIN DIE I just need like a minute or 10 to process what happened

    submitted by /u/Mighty_Fighter212
    [link] [comments]

    DAE hesitate before throwing away a bottle cap IRL?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I've only been playing FO3 a few months, and I'm maybe a third of the way through, but it's slowly taking over my life.

    submitted by /u/c53x12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment