• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Its our time to shine.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Its our time to shine.


    Its our time to shine.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Not my work, but I saw this in r/reddeadfashion and thought you guys would like it. Credit to u/Seeberger48

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Five Nights at the Sierra Madre

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Relayed to Texas Red

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    A moment of appreciation for our companions...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I made some NCR Ranger Armor in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Caesar supports Joe Biden

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    My island is named Novac, made a Poseidon Energy logo for my gas pump

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Dust survival sim but irl

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Where have you been all my life from radio new vegas is now on spotify.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Fallout: New Vegas - Where Do They Go?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Playing around with agerace command.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Me and the boys

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    LOOK HOW THEY TEASE US

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Courier Doesn’t Sleep or Need Sleep Since Dead Money

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can get the current title update?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Trying to get my dlc to work on my Xbox 360 and I need the current title update. I own the ultimate edition of it and installed it on my modded Xbox. Title updates aren't showing up for download and I can't connect to live so I figure I have to manually add it.

    submitted by /u/schiros171
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my fallout new vegas character

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Solutions to prevent the game from freezing?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I installed a few mods as well as the Anti Crash mod but still my game freezes atleats once or twice a day. If that happens I can't do anything to exit the game or something except restart my PC. It's really annoying.

    Do you have any good solutions?

    submitted by /u/jumpingjackso929
    [link] [comments]

    Voting Story 2: Prelude One: What Flag do you Fly?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The Courier rose out of their grave in goodpsrings and began to make their way towards Vegas to hunt down his killer Benny and to find the elusive platinum chip. Along the way they encounters three major factions, a securitron of Vegas and Primm an independent city with ties to Vegas and the Mojave express all symbols of House. The Legion was shown to be aggressive and dangerous as they had crucified multiple powder gangers, burned a town to the ground and told the courier to spread the message of Legion aggression. And finally the NCR who had outposts near primm and were fighting the powder gangers in an attempt to take the city. Not only that but the NCR controlled Helios, a former brotherhood of steel power station just north of novac.

    The decision to side with these factions began in these two locations.

    Vegas: Maintain Primm's independence by rescuing the former sherriff and use Helios to power the Vegas strip. +20 Vegas rep, +10 NCR rep, -20 legion rep

    Legion: Kill the powder gangers and all options for Primm's defense while also killing the NCR commander at the Ranger outpost in the name of Caseser. Then use Helios to kill the NCR soldiers there. +20 Legion rep -20 ncr and vegas rep

    NCR: Help the NCR take control of Primm and power the locations they requested with Helios. +20 NCR rep -20 legion rep, +10 Vegas rep

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jrrcain999
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just say how much I love New Vegas with color?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Can I just say how much I love New Vegas with color?

    https://preview.redd.it/m0u30hc7v1i51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=040f9d715be2f7565ec951a26664e4832e4568f7

    Vault 22 is the scariest thing since REPCONN test site. Those hallways with the constant sharp turns. And when the way ends in both a left and right; always makes me try to look in both directions at the same time. And those spore things actually camouflaging with the fauna. Couldn't believe it when I first saw one, what with it not attacking me or anything. At least the ghouls charged at my face.

    submitted by /u/Frost_Rain
    [link] [comments]

    Ha ha big iron go pew

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Ha ha big iron go pew

    Howdy partners. In keeping with my habit of buying expensive and utterly stupid things, I've done gone and bought myself a Magnum Research BFR, the basis for NV's Hunting Revolver. It's available in one thousand and one different calibers, but of course I had to have the 45-70 - aside from being in the game, the very concept is utterly ridiculous and so of course I wanted one :D Also partners with my Marlin 1895 aka the Brush Gun.

    Took it out for a spin for the first time today so I thought I'd give my impressions, just in case anyone is heading to Agua Fria and needs a hip accessory. Dude I bought it from threw in some Remington Express 405gr leaded flatpoints, and they were surprisingly easy to use - didn't feel like any more than popping off a 44 magnum. The last box I bought at the range and all they had was the higher-end stuff - Hornady 250gr with the wee flexi rubber tips (so as to not punch the primer of the next bullet in the tube). Now that stuff gave some serious kick. I'm not an expert on loading but from what I understand a lighter bullet requires more powder to produce similar energy as the heavier one thanks to F=MA. Still surprisingly controllable though, probably due to the weight of the pistol (just under 5lbs) and I was getting some decent groups at 7 yards.

    Next thing is to invest in some reloading gear. The bullets for this thing are crazy expensive so it's not a gun I'm going to be taking out often.

    Oh, and I only popped off 30 rounds, but the rubber grip was starting to blister my right hand and the metal work was burning my left as I reloaded. One thing the game does wrong is giving the HR a swing-out cylinder - due to the very powerful cartridges used the BFR requires very tight tolerances and so you reload the fixed cylinder via a gate, meaning you need to hold the red-hot barrel while you eject rounds one at a time. Got mad sympathy for my Courier now, must remember to check if he's wearing any gloves :D

    Big Iiiiiiiron...

    submitted by /u/swiss_sanchez
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting first playthrough

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about starting my play through again because I sided with the wrong faction

    I've got up to lvl18 and have loved pretty much every moment of it, except for the quests involving new vegas and its factions. I was confused with how you were ment to side, and have sided with Yes Man. I've heard this isnt a terrible ending, however I would've wanted to side with the NCR instead - I would if i still could, as now I've failed the NCR quest and have to work with yes man

    I'm reluctant to start again, however the yes man ending is not the one I would have wanted.

    Is restating this far in a stupid idea? Should i just continue with yes man until I finish the main story?

    submitted by /u/slavyblu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment