• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Has anyone here actually blown up megaton?

    Fallout 3 | Has anyone here actually blown up megaton?


    Has anyone here actually blown up megaton?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I really wanted to do an evil play through then realized that I couldn't bring myself to do it, are any of you guys mean enough to do it?

    submitted by /u/FlamingPenguinFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Sarah Lyons?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I need to find her because I installed a Sarah Lyons companion mod, and I've wandered around the citadel and laboratory for a lot of time looking for her. Does she relocate with the mod? Should I look somewhere else? thanks

    submitted by /u/Talr69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment