• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Fallout | The creator of Fallout is now 55!

    Fallout | The creator of Fallout is now 55!


    The creator of Fallout is now 55!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    We celebrate heroes today!

    submitted by /u/BlazingSaint
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5 wishlist

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Location: Alaska(Anchorage would be sick imagine all the pre war tech) Factions:BOS,Enclave,Chinese Holdouts(Ghouls),A faction that resemble the minutemen. Enemy Factions: Raiders, Militia(gunner esc), Super Mutants, Bounty Hunters(Depends), etc cant think of more Unique Enemies(basing this on Alaskan wildlife aswell): Polar Yao Guai, Rad Moose, Ghoul Goat, Rad Bison,Frozen Ghouls, Frozen Enemy variants, Yeti👀, Cliff wanderers(Low tier yeti), RadRats, Frozen Frikn Deathclaw, Radachnids(Massive spiders), Aquila(Latin for eagle), RadHawk, etc Landscape: Chaotic Downtown, Steep Mountains, Cruel Tundras, Icy seas. Weather: Radstorms, Clear,cloudy,blizzard,snowfall,rain,sunny. Storyline: Your a vigilante coming up from New California In search of an elusive target but the trail leads you into a conflict you never wanted to be a part of.

    Bring elements from fallout 4 into 5 too for example settlement building, Companion relationships, etc.

    Set it around 200 years after too

    Edit: Add Co-OP too I would kill to be able to play with my friends on fallout 5

    Add anything 👇

    submitted by /u/CGXReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Texas themed fallout creatures?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Designing a little fallout tabletop rpg for my wife and I, Designing a campaign in tejas. Do you guys have any cool or creative ideas on Texas themed creatures/villains?

    submitted by /u/PeachWithPearls
    [link] [comments]

    What if the protagonist in each game never existed?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Nicolas Cage returns to the wasteland!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I am heading to end the FNV what to do ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hello fellow players . I am nearly at the end of the game but it's too difficult in which side to go . I have already killed Caesar (personal choice) but I don't know with wich to side NCR or Mr house. I have also the choice to rule Vegas but I don't consider it an option. I know that Mr House has tried a lot for an independent Vegas but the speech which gave me the general on camp Golf make me think that NCR might be harsh with some decisions but they are also have sacrificed a lot to help the people while persons like Mr house Omertas etc live secure under their help . Please help me what to choose.

    submitted by /u/Zackoghost
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout is an inherently political series

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I've seen dialogue about keeping politics out of videogames and apparently some people think fallout is not political.

    Obviously that's ludicrous as fallout is very clearly political satire, always has been. But just generally: what do you think the core political themes/philosophy discussed are in the games? Do certain games differ from the overall message or tell it with different takes, and if so how?

    submitted by /u/Nuke_A_Cola
    [link] [comments]

    Minutemen settlers in We Are The Minutemen - do they sleep or rummage through my containers?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    So the minutemen settlers don't seem to need food or a bed or water like a normal settler (no stats go red, indicating that my 0 beds isn't an issue for them) but do they still use beds and otherwise act like a normal settler?

    I built hangman's alley as my personal base with no one else (except robot supply lines) so that no one would help themselves to my fat man, but added a minuteman settler to man the artillery.

    Anyone know how they act in a settlement?

    submitted by /u/Effy_Gent
    [link] [comments]

    Who, in your opinion, is the absolute most badass character in the entirety of the Fallout universe?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    You are free to choose any character that you like, regardless of whether your preferred character is canon or non-canon. My vote goes to Joshua Graham. His voice is just absolutely fucking mesmerizing, his outfit just screams badass, his philosophy is just flat-out phenomenal and his overall demeanor is the very definition of badass. A penny for your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/GodBlessTheNCR316
    [link] [comments]

    Which location do you find the most atmospheric?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    In all Fallout games, if you had to pick one location which you found the most atmospheric, which would it be?

    For clarification, a 'location' can be anything from a single building to a whole region

    submitted by /u/PigeonMother
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 dlcs not working

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Okay so my father bought the Game of the year edition of fallout 4 and installed everything with the code. We are on xbox, we have everything on an external hard drive and such. He's not able access dlcs, they're grayed out and "uninstalled" even though they say they are when we go to manage game and apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Skyrim2001
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games where I can basically act like one of the raiders.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    That's basically it.

    submitted by /u/KWs_World_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Boy Expressions.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Greetings, I recently replayed Fallout: NV on my xbox, and I noticed how Vault Boy has different facial expressions depending on which melee weapon or firearm is selected. I have never given it much thought, but I could not help but question it, seeing how some weapons have better stats than others, (and he seems more..'satisfied' with worse weapons) yet he looks completely disgusted when for example the 10mm pistol is equipped.

    Any thoughts on this?

    Yes, this is my first post ever, and I apologize in advance for the mess this may be to read.

    Thanks in advance.

    No tdlr.

    submitted by /u/Not_Serazz
    [link] [comments]

    22 Updates and Still NO Fixer skins?!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I will keep this short... Been playing since BETA.... Still no fixer skins..... Please FIXer

    submitted by /u/TheLightWithin4
    [link] [comments]

    I found a wattz laser pistol in fallout 3, but cannot find it on my next run. I try to find it on the wiki but found nothing about this

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I find it quite early in the game and it look like this gun model. Where could i find it again, preferably the base id too

    submitted by /u/kaizan104
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Classic 10mm pistol?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    It has an automatic clip but at the same time what looks like a revolver chamber on the barrel.

    submitted by /u/RisingGear
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think it will take for the Fallout post war USA to become civilised again?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Hey I’m playing f4 and for some reason pressing the button to talk to people isn’t working anymore, it only works with traders. The y’all command for companions also doesn’t work.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Need help for Fallout 4(PS4)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Whenever I use a second skill point my game freezes. I do have mods installed.

    submitted by /u/PurpleMacaroni2
    [link] [comments]

    All Fallout Locations 3D Web Application!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    For anyone interested...I have created a web application that visualizes in 3D real-world imagery/terrain all Fallout locations from 1, 2, 3, 4, and New Vegas. If you have a moment, please feel free to check this out and offer any thoughts or feedback! I created it with the Fallout community in mind as a fun resource so let me know of any issues or ideas

    https://arcg.is/1qz44H

    submitted by /u/Screaminglake
    [link] [comments]

    I would love Fallout games set in other countries

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I know that 50's retro-futuristic America is a central concept to the franchise, don't get me wrong, it would just be cool to see how other countries were handling the post-apocalypse.

    Bethesda could always try having local video game developers/companies do it, the way they had Obsidian do Fallout New Vegas. In fact that would probably be preferable since it's hard to capture the flavor of a country you've never lived in.
    They could use the existing game engine even, wouldn't bother me.

    There's a lot of possibilities.
    Did they have their own version of Vaults? I doubt that a communist country would allow a private company like Vault-Tec to create and own all the vaults intended to keep their population alive. And a less individualistic society might design vaults differently, less personal rooms and more collective housing in order to fit as many people as possible.
    Was Vault-Tec involved? I certainly wouldn't put it past them to play both sides.
    Were bombs designed by the US different than bombs designed by China and others? Maybe they don't have ghouls, or have different ghouls.
    I'd imagine guns might be harder to come by, since America has a lot of those per population.

    Any other thoughts?

    submitted by /u/niko4ever
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Creation Kit (How to create an ambush)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Any tutorials out there on how to setup up an ambush in the creation kit. I'm guessing you would need to put down an activator to trigger the NPCs to appear, but I've never done that before. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JohnMcCullen
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with possible glitch

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    So I've been playing the Nuka world dlc because I haven't played the dlc yet and I started claiming outposts. I claimed red rocket with the disciples and put a lot of useful junk in that workshop. After claiming some other outposts Nisha got mad that I wasn't claiming them with the disciples so then the disciples started attacking me and I went through that whole thing. After, I went back to red rocket to try to get my stuff/reclaim it and it wouldn't let me. Is there a way I'm missing that'll let me take it back? There's tons of super good loot in that base that I want back.

    submitted by /u/-Pyridi-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment